Search For Float Values Instead Of Integer

kevinmayers

So i was wondering why Gameguardian doesn't find some stuff CIH does. So i tested with the game Star Colonies. There isn't any cheat-protection build into the game. It simply seems to be that Gameguardian only searches for integer values while CIH does Float Values too.

With CIH I can find the values (In this case CIH shows "resourceCount@00: XX" istead of the usual Address)

So maybe someone could pass the developer a mail to include float value searchin in gameguardian.

Actually... Gameguardian also can be used in searching all of those value... (if u do understand what 1-byte,2-byte, 4-byte and float are and u will understand it)

And i dare to say that gamguardian have more range in searching than gamecih...

The only thing u said right is about address label... And i add about related address (i think i should not explain the mechanism how "related" value is found)

But the more things that guardian have is an ability to jump to any address we want... And that's very convenient...

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

Eh? What? Am i lost?

You said gameCIH twice and it looked funny, so the bold text in your quote is what I fixed

Sent from my CM7 Droid Inc using tapatalk

Uhm...okay but why don't the actual Gameloft Games work ? I search for money in Gameguardian (Value) nothing shows up. I use gamecih i find 2 Float values that i can change. Its the same for all the new Gameloft Sims. So either Gameguardian is blocked by Gameloft or it doesnt find float.

Gameguardian will find and define it as 4 bit (integer)

I dunno what are u searching but i am sure...

Just to let u know float point in android game never have more than max value of integer...

But i am user of these 3 memory editing app... U forget to mention gamekiller...

And i know the mechanism and work of those 3...

For search range... Gameguardian is the best...