(Req) Zombie Assault: Sniper (Please help!)

Titan8815

Name of Game: Zombie Assault: Sniper
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.feelingtouch.sniperzombie
Version: 1.09
What cheat? Gold and Money
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried using game guardian on it and it couldn't find the gold value.
Comments: This game is a total pain in the a** once you get to about level 25. At this point the zombies become so damned hard to kill you need to use 100-300 gold coins PER MISSION. I've exhausted all of the offers for free gold. Each mission on average gives maybe 40k max as a reward. The problem is, the weapons at this stage in the game cost 1-2.5million + upgrades. Please help

Decided to try it out myself. You have to make sure you set the Search Region on GG to All Regions. Then search for the value and gain more until you only get one value and modify it.

That worked for me, let me know if it works for you.

Decided to try it out myself. You have to make sure you set the Search Region on GG to All Regions. Then search for the value and gain more until you only get one value and modify it.

That worked for me, let me know if it works for you.

Worked for me perfectly. I feel like an idiot. Thanks so much!