Zombie Cafe Money And Toxins

xavier55

Play Store Icon Image

Name of Game:Zombie Cafe

Game Version if known:

Name of Cheat:money and toxins

Steps:

1. Open both Zombie cafe, and GameGuardian.
  2. remember cash value and go to map
  3. enter value on GG "GameGuardian"
  4. spend money
  5. go back to map enter new value
  6. spend money one more time
  7. go back to map and enter value on GG
  8. max amount of money you can get is 999999
  9. for toxins do the same but best when you do it during tut

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Let me explain it with more details:

1.open game guardian on your phone.Do not close it and enter the game.

2.see the amount of money you have , then tap the game guardian icon and click search , enter the amount of money you have and set the size to 4 bytes!OK

3.Press back and spent some money , then tap  the game guardian icon again and click search and put the new amount of money you have and search!

4.Choose the first result and name it money , then save.  

5.Go to the save button and find the 'money'( from step 4) , click it and set the number to 9.000.000 (or whatever you like) . OK

For toxins do the same steps , only you have to spent toxins two times not one . So you have to search 3 times. First you put the amount of toxins you have, go back spend some toxin , then search again, go back and spent toxins again , and then search to find the final result. save and name it toxins , then go to the save button and change the number to whatever you like.

I try it at my sony xperia , with the latest pirate upgrade installed! But i did it during the tutorial in the beggining of the game . I try it for boh toxins and money and it worked , I got 99 million of each , but as i said i try it during the tutorial.

Every time I tried it during the tutorial, I got the values but when I get more toxins and do another search the search shows nothing. I am not a newbie and its frustrating. But thanks I'll keep trying to see if it works.

Fyi freedom works flawless to get more toxins

Sent from my Galaxy S3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you do a titanium back up of your game at the tutorial after you get 99 million toxins

I did it in steps and I always get no results after the second search after I use toxins

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Can you do a titanium back up of your game at the tutorial after you get 99 million toxins

I did it in steps and I always get no results after the second search after I use toxins

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Remember to set All Region

Go to settings>Set Search Range>All Regions

• 2 weeks later...