Castle Clash Dungeon Script

Dormeda

Yup, that's where it's at. I think if it was in the wrong spot the cave.txt wouldn't pull up as something to "play" when you press the volume down button.

If the file appears then you are good to go! Make sure you started the HiroMacro

Followed instructions to a "t" it tells me when I start cave.txt play started does nothing. Then in a few minutes play stopped.. any ideas? I un installed and reinstalled 3 times with the same outcome.. thanks for the help!

When you select the Cave.txt another box will appear. Where it says Times: 1 Click "-" so its Infinite! :D

You have to press Volume down while in game! The script works fine.

Just follow the instructions:

1-install hiromackro from google play store
2-open ur sd card then hiromackro then documents and paste the script file there
3-open hiromacrko..u will notice a a new script called cave when u check ur script list (this is my script)

4-open CC and do the SBGH hack for all ur heroes (to help then finish the dung attack quickly)
5-open the dungeon selection menu and scroll all the way back to Dungeon 8 (don't attack or any thing)
6-Close the selection menu and keep CC opened at ur base without any open windows (preferably scroll away from ur buildings to an empty area)
7-press hiromackro active key ( volume down by default)
8-select the Cave script
9-Play it for infinity at 1x and delay 1 sec
10-sit back and watch

The script will open the dungeon and attack by ur 5 heroes, it will give them about 1 min and 30 sec to finish it..don't worry if u used up all ur dung passes it'll know how to deal with it.

Guys, ofcourse it wont work, the Screen of the Phones are all not same...

You have to do your own Script.

ive tried making my own script. it runs it just fine but when my dungeon chances are all up it still asks me to spend my gems to load more chances. how do you get it to run automaticaly and not charge any gems?