Castle Clash Dungeon Script

Dormeda

Hello everyone

I made this script using Hiromackro and it'll allow you to farm the 40 shard dungeon non stop 24/7

download the script from attached files or from this link  https://www.mediafire.com/?xmnex8ehwcibqn3 then follow my steps

1-install hiromackro from google play store

2-open ur sd card then hiromackro then documents and paste the script file there

3-open hiromacrko..u will notice a a new script called cave when u check ur script list (this is my script)

4-open CC and do the SBGH hack for all ur heroes ( to help then finish the dung attack quickly)

5-open the dungeon selection menu and scroll all the way back to Dungeon 8 (don't attack or any thing)

6-Close the selection menu and keep CC opened at ur base without any open windows (preferably scroll away from ur buildings to an empty area)

7-press hiromackro active key ( volume down by default)

8-select the Cave script

9-Play it for infinity at 1x and delay 1 sec

10-sit back and watch

the script will open the dungeon and attack by ur 5 heroes, it will give them about 1 min and 30 sec to finish it..don't worry if u used up all ur dung passes it'll know how to deal with it

Have fun and please tell me ur feed back

cave.txt

Thanks Dormeda!

Everything worked just fine :) I just got a question. I need to complete all the Dungeons on Dungeon 8 Right?

For some reason It worked on Dungeon 7 but now its not working hehe idk what I did lol.

WHAT IS ROCKET SCIENCE??1/1 

lol!!

Thanks Dormeda!

Everything worked just fine :) I just got a question. I need to complete all the Dungeons on Dungeon 8 Right?

For some reason It worked on Dungeon 7 but now its not working hehe idk what I did lol.

lol!!

nah u just need to unlock the 40 shards dungeon and b4 starting the script scroll to dung 8 so the click gets u into it

I can't get HiroMacro to find cave.txt

NM: I didn't rocket science.

Ok so I got sbgh doing its thing, I open dungeon and scroll over to purple and then close it with x.  Then I minimize and press the start button on Hiro, go back to the game and press volume down, then select cave.txt and put in the correct settings.  Infinity, .... then press play.  nothing happens it just stays on my home page of castle clash.

Ok so I got sbgh doing its thing, I open dungeon and scroll over to purple and then close it with x.  Then I minimize and press the start button on Hiro, go back to the game and press volume down, then select cave.txt and put in the correct settings.  Infinity, .... then press play.  nothing happens it just stays on my home page of castle clash.

not sure what's wrong but according to what u said it should work perfectly..you did every thing just right..maybe try again with another version of hiromackro?

I get the same thing...

I get the same thing...

Guys he was pretty clear, did you put the Cave.txt in the right folder?

Download it, then cut. Go to the HiroMacro folder, then open Documents and copy it there.

Followed instructions to a "t" it tells me when I start cave.txt play started does nothing. Then in a few minutes play stopped.. any ideas? I un installed and reinstalled 3 times with the same outcome.. thanks for the help!