A beginner's guide to brave frontier modding with IDA Pro [PICS]

xXL3g3ndXx

****, im having a hard time modding -.- If someone can help me modify the quest energy to 1 that would be great. Just that, i don't need atk+ def+ lowers mons hp/atk just the energy. I have downloaded an apk which is energy in quests are just 1. I tried editing it by using this guide and it seems that it does have different values, i can't seem to edit the right address even though i highlight the end of the code and edit the hex code. Can someone help me please?

• 3 weeks later...

help me guys, i follow all the instruction, my phone is rooted. and i send to data/dat/blablabla/libgame.so... then i open my game, it say 'install error' Install failed because there isn't enoug free space blablablabla.... and my memory still have more space(10+gb), when i restore my backup libgame.so, it work normally, but cant use my modded libgame.so. why is that? :(

after completing mod from tutorial the game installs and launches but then closes for both rooted bluestacks and nonrooted LG Optimus LTE3

1. tried on nonrooted device. so had to sign the apk in Android MultiTool
  2. tried replacing libgame.so in rooted bluestack with modded binary and same result.
  3. update: I rooted the phone today and tried replacing the libgame.so there just to rule out blue stacks and same problem.
  4. I had other apps I had signed myself with Android Multitool and they run fine on both the phone and in bluestacks.
  5. If I install the untouched game from iphonecake android site or playstore it runs fine.

Wondering if there's a CRC check now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice tutorial!
One issue I am having though. Im on a non-rooted Xperia Z2, and i signed with Android Multitool.
It launches fine until a certain point. After the facebook login, the screenings saying "Connecting", "Checking Files" and "Loading" would normally run in sequence.
However, at "Connecting", the "Unexpected error has occured" screen turned up. Does anyone know where the problem lies?

• 2 months later...