Castle Clash SBGH

Jenneh

So its not working at all with the update?

I have been trying to get this work for months and as soon as I start getting close it seems I get even further away.

Furthermore anyone I ask for help just seems to ignore me?

Am I missing something here?

Sorry guys

i Have a problem, i'm using the Italian version of CC, is 1.2.15,

but when i use SBGH my heroes get MAX Hp and 1 hit kill.

But when i play in HBM i only get Max Hp (Not really max because after a lot my heroes get killed).

Where should i search to fix this issue? :(

Thanks! ;) 

I think I am missing something... when I search 1076258406 I get results that come up... but when i try and do 1081711002 I get this message saying find out 148 results back to game to make num. 1081711002change , then return to search again... I just want to be able to mod my ninja... able to do all my elites but can't seem to get to the legendary

can anyone explain or tell me what to do

I think I am missing something... when I search 1076258406 I get results that come up... but when i try and do 1081711002 I get this message saying find out 148 results back to game to make num. 1081711002change , then return to search again... I just want to be able to mod my ninja... able to do all my elites but can't seem to get to the legendary

can anyone explain or tell me what to do

What part are you not getting? Sounds a bit like english may be the problem. I'll help how I can.

What part are you not getting? Sounds a bit like english may be the problem. I'll help how I can.

well I put the code in to search for legendary heros 1081711002... it says found 148 lines please go back into game  to make numb change...

I don't want to go back into game I want to look at those lines so i can edit them... no? I never get to see those codes... so i can go through the list and find say ninja... and edit him... I'm not sure how else to phrase this

well I put the code in to search for legendary heros 1081711002... it says found 148 lines please go back into game to make numb change...

I don't want to go back into game I want to look at those lines so i can edit them... no? I never get to see those codes... so i can go through the list and find say ninja... and edit him... I'm not sure how else to phrase this

At the bottom of the pop up you need to hit "list".