Castle Clash SBGH

Jenneh

i believe this is because you're using v.3 of sbgamehacker, revert back to an older version ... for some reason v.3 doesn't have that list button

Yup, go back to sbgh 2.6.3 I think is the latest. it'll have the list option down there.

ok so I'm not blind lol

I will try it and get back to you guys... simple fix if thats all it is...

Dumb solution to take any old version. Wasn't a good tip for you so here's the real solution..

Just open SBGameHacker & click on the Button right next to the Text field (where you put the numbers in).

Than click on 'More' and click on 'Showing Result List Under' and pick '200'.

Thats all! 

More results you dont need for CC.

Dumb solution to take any old version. Wasn't a good tip for you so here's the real solution..

Just open SBGameHacker & click on the Button right next to the Text field (where you put the numbers in).

Than click on 'More' and click on 'Showing Result List Under' and pick '200'.

Thats all! 

More results you dont need for CC.

i love how you call it a dumb solution even though you don't have to do any of this crap...  priceless...

i love how you call it a dumb solution even though you don't have to do any of this crap...  priceless...

Senseless post you made because I gave a good solution and you wasn't able to. 

Btw the older version solution is dumb because the new version fixed a few bugs which were very irritating.

So cry me a river if you cant accept that. 

Senseless post you made because I gave a good solution and you wasn't able to. 

Btw the older version solution is dumb because the new version fixed a few bugs which were very irritating.

So cry me a river if you cant accept that. 

xD "cry me a river" also i never bothered with the new one, i saw that it had no "list" button so i immediately removed it ...

meh idc what you do really, its fact that the older version is just easier and you cant change that.. as for "annoying bugs" i never stumbled upon any of them...

• 2 weeks later...

Is ther a way to hack hb so I can upgrade my heros All of em stuck at 80 please pm me or post thanks

Nope :/

You can only hack heroes HP, DMG, Skill, and Energy Bar. HB, like gems/gold/mana/shards, are all server based so you can't change any of those.