Castle Clash SBGH

Jenneh

Is there anyway, once you edit all your heroes and set them up with the skills you want, to save those settings? So that the next time you come into CC and open sbgh you can select that save file without having to set them all up again?

Is there anyway, once you edit all your heroes and set them up with the skills you want, to save those settings? So that the next time you come into CC and open sbgh you can select that save file without having to set them all up again?

Simply - no. 

But there're other ways to dont do it all the time again.

- You can create a Bot which makes everything for you. (with 'HiroMacro' or any other for your Devices) (On my PC for bluestacks I'm using Pulover's Macro Creator - it's simple and based on AHK script)

- You can let the Modifikated CC run/stay in background. (Just press the Home-key and dont close it fully. If you start it again than it will be still modded.)

Hope this can help you a bit.

Cya

2076258406  maxes out the might. The "proc" code when entered makes your heroes cast their specials faster.

Proc is to cast special ability. IE: Druid procs restoration every so many seconds.

Well with that code every time they strike something they proc, making your dungeons and hbm go by faster

what is the difference when using 2076258406 and 1999999999? i tried then didn't see any changed, so why don't use 1999999999, it is easier to remember and typing?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so i have rooted my phone but now when searching might modifier code in GH it says game reset then failed to find out the data try again???

Please someone help i have been trying to do this for some time now