Castle Clash SBGH

Jenneh

He is right, I just tested it on the latest version of CC TW :/, SBGH crashes once you try to search :(

At least they dont auto ban for having sbgh installed on your phone like some re-re devs do. Like I said first comment, this was bound to be patched. The whole world has known about it for much more time than this forum so yeah. Do searches in other languages you be surprised the info restricted on your ip

I have a big problem, in HBM my enemies make 1 hit kill to all my Buildings so i lose every Wave. Please help :wacko:

they are hot patching some registry values. i annot help you if you only check markled your first 5 heros. dont check them all they fix that method

hellooooo thnx for the mod

can some one pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze explain whats going on i am a noob in this or at least can u point me to some begging and further explaining to what on earth is happening in the youtube video loooool :o  :o

plus, i have a MAC, and what program are u using to use ur android game on ur pc,,, bluestacks !!! virtualbox !!!  :wacko:  :wacko:

can i use the mod straight to my android phone ??? or do i have to be on a PC ???

what does SBGH stand for ??? i feel very embarrassed for asking all these Qs :(  :ph34r:   lol

i would be extremely thankful for any help 

hellooooo thnx for the mod

can some one pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze explain whats going on i am a noob in this or at least can u point me to some begging and further explaining to what on earth is happening in the youtube video loooool :o  :o

plus, i have a MAC, and what program are u using to use ur android game on ur pc,,, bluestacks !!! virtualbox !!!  :wacko:  :wacko:

can i use the mod straight to my android phone ??? or do i have to be on a PC ???

what does SBGH stand for ??? i feel very embarrassed for asking all these Qs :(  :ph34r:   lol

i would be extremely thankful for any help 

My video was taped using Jenneh Motion located in GG team cheats other wise you can use your own phone or tablet. You will need sb game hacker http://gameguardian.net/forum/files/category/3-vip/ and the hero list and a little common sense, follow the video :P

My video was taped using Jenneh Motion located in GG team cheats other wise you can use your own phone or tablet. You will need sb game hacker http://gameguardian.net/forum/files/category/3-vip/ and the hero list and a little common sense, follow the video :P

ok i c now, m gonna use my full common sense now  :D

thanks for the help... and thanx for ur quick reply. I LOVE YOU  :wub:  :P

they are hot patching some registry values. i annot help you if you only check markled your first 5 heros. dont check them all they fix that method

İ only edit 3 Legendary heroes, Paladin, Druid and Cupid, but in HBM they do not 1hit kill and their Hp is not consistent.