Castle Clash SBGH

Jenneh

2076258406  maxes out the might. The "proc" code when entered makes your heroes cast their specials faster.

Proc is to cast special ability. IE: Druid procs restoration every so many seconds.

Well with that code every time they strike something they
proc, making your dungeons and hbm go by faster

Why do you farm H and not I?

edit: dont know why but when i use proc i dont 1hit on hbm

Sometimes the line changes for the heros it usually a line or two up. If one or more heroes didnt change, modify a few values around the first one you tried.

As for no I, well I am from the veteran squad of CC hacking where doing wave I or above resulted in ban so, needless to say I'm in no rush for the 10 extra shards a run or w/e lol. I just stay low key and run hundreds of accounts. Not too greedy ;]

Got 

We want your voice Jenneh ! <3 lol

Farm the H and not the I because the I can be checked by IGG ..
So if you're hacking they may bann you .

The SM's skill is 5, you should add it :P

Thank you got SM, cupid, champ, and TG codes updated also the hero line code for Immotep is wrong, his line starts at 141 I think, will repost correct values as soon as sure

Got 

Thank you got SM, cupid, champ, and TG codes updated also the hero line code for Immotep is wrong, his line starts at 141 I think, will repost correct values as soon as sure

did u find range attack value?