Dormeda

Cupid or immortep  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Cupid or immortep: which one is better

• Cupid
    • Immortep

Hello everyone

I'm a bit confused here so I wanna take ur opinion

My hero team now has PD, Thunder god, Druid, Cupid And immortep..I'll get my spirit mage soon and I wanna replace either cupid or immortep with it..which one should I remove from my team?

Hello everyone

My hero team now has PD, Thunder god, Druid, Cupid And immortep..I'll get my spirit mage soon and I wanna replace either cupid or immortep with it..which one should I remove from my team?

How about using skill swap hack and trying them both out? :D I;ll post updated sbgh cheats video lates tonight for ppl who didn't follow thread

Hello everyone

Cupid + PD is like a dream combination for everyone who play legit either in raid or boss battle. In my opinion, you're better of deciding between SM and IMO.

Hello everyone

Very hard to compare them just on a general basis. But, assuming you don't have sixth hero base yet this is what you should use. (and this is assuming no hacking).

For HBM: PD, Druid, Cupid, Immortep, and TG or SM (probably TG if high level, read more). ----- The thing is a lot of people are starting to drop SM (not as OP as he once was) and even TG. Immortep is amazing at G+ and H especially, farming H without garrisons became really possible for a lot of people just because of Immortep being able to take out Dragons/Ornihopters really quickly. So I'd go with him your working on H. People also love using Reaper/SM/Cupid because they are all ranged legendary fliers which is really good for HBM. 

Boss: PD, Druid, Cupid, Champ, Immortep... ----- PD/Druid/Cupid if you have them are by far the most important three for boss, all have dmg boosting buffs that increase dps by a lot. Champ obviously is needed for the stun. Now for the fifth slot, Snowzilla would be the best possible choice since he has the highest single target dps in the game (fully buffed, every snowball every 0.5 seconds does 35k b/c boss dmg is capped at 35k) . Second is Immortep, who also brings along a little extra stun if you need it, but if your struggling to stun chain TG is solid to throw in but his dps is bad for boss. 

Raids: PD, Druid, Cupid, TG, SM --- SM and Cupid are great because they fly, PD+Cupid proccing together can boost your heros into a frenzy that wipes out bases instantaneously (try Ares's Frenzy with them), I don't like using Immortep for raids b/c he needs to be next to his targets for his proc to do dmg and TG/SM can wipe out all the heroes before even getting to them.