Castle Clash + other games connection failed! NEED HELP!

AFG0KILLA

Hi everyone,

So it has been two to three weeks now that I have been having problem with games that requires internet connection to play. 

I have samsung galaxy s4, whenever I want to play Castle Clash or other games...I get an error saying

"Connection failed! Please check your network status and try again."

I know it's not my internet cause I can go to youtube, FB, and watch movies on my phone and it works perfectly fine but whenever

I try to play games I get that error. 

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me or if any one had the same problem and did something to fix it please share it!

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing many times but no luck, the last option is to factory reset my phone but I would like

to know if anyone know a way before doing that.

Thanks!

P.S. Mods, if this is posted in wrong section, then sorry...please move it! I posted here since most CC players are in this section

Hi, are you trying to connect via an hotspot ?

Hi, no I am connecting via wireless network

If you are on a wireless network and it is your home network, try setting the router to channel 11, 6, or 1 so it will remain stable and on one solid frequency. If you need help with this send me a pm. 

Yes I am on wireless network and it's my home network, default it was set to channel 1 but I changed it to 11 and 6 few times and still no luck...not sure if I am changing the right channel on the settings so I will pm you, if you can give me more info on that.

Thanks guys! 

Hi, no I am connecting via wireless network

Yes I am on wireless network and it's my home network, default it was set to channel 1 but I changed it to 11 and 6 few times and still no luck...not sure if I am changing the right channel on the settings so I will pm you, if you can give me more info on that.

Thanks guys! 

Then it could be several things, make sure your time and date are set correctly! Android will glitch if date is off. Also if on right time and date you can try clearing play store app cache in settings. Otherwise it may be something in the build.prop that blocking you or device id

Then it could be several things, make sure your time and date are set correctly! Android will glitch if date is off. Also if on right time and date you can try clearing play store app cache in settings. Otherwise it may be something in the build.prop that blocking you or device id

I did everything but still no luck :( I actually factory restored my phone twice and still no luck.

Last option is to call my internet provider too see if it can be fixed... 

've tried to see if you've uninstalled without freedom disable it?

Sorry, I'm not sure how that's done or how I'm supposed to check it. Can you explain further please. Thanks.

P.S. I can connect if I use my data so I'm sure there is something wrong with my router not letting me connect through wireless connection or it's my internet provider that blocked it somehow. Is that possible?

Sorry, I'm not sure how that's done or how I'm supposed to check it. Can you explain further please. Thanks.

P.S. I can connect if I use my data so I'm sure there is something wrong with my router not letting me connect through wireless connection or it's my internet provider that blocked it somehow. Is that possible?

then if via data connection works certainly is a problem in your wifi you have tried to enter via computer

Ps: I do not speak a lot of English help me with Google translator

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

then if via data connection works certainly is a problem in your wifi you have tried to enter via computer

Ps: I do not speak a lot of English help me with Google translator

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yeah it works via data so there is a problem with my wifi I guess but why would it work for other stuff like youtube, F/B, movies etc but not for games...guess ill call my internet provider.

No I have not tried to enter via computer but other games I play on computer works fine. It's really weird...

You're actually doing great on using the google translator lol:) 

I think if it works for everything but games maybe check your device id or IMEI make sure it isn't NULL by typing this number into dialer on your phone *#06 (star pound zero six) if it isn't null then nm also you can look at my prop editor upload and try editing the ro.ril.hsxpa to 3 and ro.ril.gprsclass to 32 that helps with connectivity

I think if it works for everything but games maybe check your device id or IMEI make sure it isn't NULL by typing this number into dialer on your phone *#06 (star pound zero six) if it isn't null then nm also you can look at my prop editor upload and try editing the ro.ril.hsxpa to 3 and ro.ril.gprsclass to 32 that helps with connectivity

Not null and added the number 3 and 32 but still no luck :(

This is stupid not sure what the hell happened...

Not null and added the number 3 and 32 but still no luck :(

This is stupid not sure what the hell happened...

You didn't update the firmware or anything did you? If all else fails you can flash the stock image back on your device and that should correct it, or first try clearing google play store cache 

• 2 weeks later...