(REQ) Hack EX

sempai2055

Indeed it's very secured and it's impressing since it's their first game. So after trying everything the last thing I can think for now is the following.

If a player modifies his checking money to 1000000000 and then someone connects to this ip, there is a chance for getting that kind of money but the chances are low. Also I mentioned something you said about the database. The databases are encrypted only in the process you can have a clear view and this means something. If we can retrieve the hidden information from the other databases maybe we could do something too. Keep up with the work people

well I also saw but how to do hex edit, game guardian, freedom, luckypacher, edit files etc doesnt work

edit 03.05: well I found a way for purchase, its work I modified and combine with lucky patcher and freedom apk so they are work together when send billing process with lucky patcher, after it freedom take it and app check it later you took money and in database purchased items you will see your id number and  purchase unique identity if you see it its works you can check it with root browser or hack app data but when money is finished you cant buy again it give error code 7 you have already own this item and you are not able to buy again your account stuck in this problem there is a also your account cant take money from other accounts

well people can hack it

ZDzvyA.jpg

• 1 month later...

well I also saw but how to do hex edit, game guardian, freedom, luckypacher, edit files etc doesnt work

edit 03.05: well I found a way for purchase, its work I modified and combine with lucky patcher and freedom apk so they are work together when send billing process with lucky patcher, after it freedom take it and app check it later you took money and in database purchased items you will see your id number and  purchase unique identity if you see it its works you can check it with root browser or hack app data but when money is finished you cant buy again it give error code 7 you have already own this item and you are not able to buy again your account stuck in this problem there is a also your account cant take money from other accounts

well people can hack it

ZDzvyA.jpg

How did you finally manage to hack HackEx, can you give me a detailed explanation, didnt understand what you were trying to say

simple who know java can make own script people is sell insta hack or spam, also money check and see victim app levels if you cant just buy then because its server sided cant hack with any hack apps only scripts

• Administrators

simple who know java can make own script people is sell insta hack or spam, also money check and see victim app levels if you cant just buy then because its server sided cant hack with any hack apps only scripts

Would you be willing to put up a guide for us then?

its not possible create a guide becasue game updated to 1.1.4  now 3rd party hack apps doesnt work also billing but people is created a moded apk so how they did ? , there is no script in apk they found a way for hacks as I said on top , moded app connected to another server too so when you request something as hack or crack, check btc on accounts first your request gone to another server , server use scripts and manipulated after server redirecting this request to com.byeline.hackex hack work as like that 

1.png

2.png

I already know about this modded apk in nils.monsterclaw.de, but the ***** guy who maked introduced something like "premium coins" at the cost of 50.000 bitcoins each level, and you need to reach level 1337 to ***** read bitcoins in other accounts.

So if this is another mod apk please share, if its the same then i already know about it.

I already know about this modded apk in nils.monsterclaw.de, but the ***** guy who maked introduced something like "premium coins" at the cost of 50.000 bitcoins each level, and you need to reach level 1337 to ***** read bitcoins in other accounts.

So if this is another mod apk please share, if its the same then i already know about it.

well this is not belong to him we use different system , in his apk nils I mean you need to 1337 lvl and its impossible lvl up to 1337 when you search money there is a bondsman tool text, we dont have it so we have different but I must accept his has unique javascript even can add money to your account as 1000m or more for make this hack need to know api and nice javascipt maybe d2dyno can do and can add page gameguardian for it but I am not sure its not easy and d2dyno will not accept it because waste a lot of time for mod it ,

well I am right ? lol

• Administrators

well this is not belong to him we use different system , in his apk nils I mean you need to 1337 lvl and its impossible lvl up to 1337 when you search money there is a bondsman tool text, we dont have it so we have different but I must accept his has unique javascript even can add money to your account as 1000m or more for make this hack need to know api and nice javascipt maybe d2dyno can do and can add page gameguardian for it but I am not sure its not easy and d2dyno will not accept it because waste a lot of time for mod it ,

well I am right ? lol

I'd gladly host a script if someone wants to make it, but I don't have time or knowledge to make one for this lol.

I'd gladly host a script if someone wants to make it, but I don't have time or knowledge to make one for this lol.

lol yes, everybody has different skills but we saw something even server sided is can be hacked and moded so everything is possible, people is proof it with these scripts so even coc or other server sided games too

• 2 months later...

Hey guys I know how to mod this game me and a few friends are making a  new apk from bondsman(a old mod of it) to see if we can get the bank viewer to work I have a test apk if you wanna try it

Add me on line for it also love this siteXD 

My line ID is tapalong

Also BTW to make scripts for the app you have to run it in ruby and use notepad+

To make it also your welcome I have ffriends on line who can send a. Script for you to try

• 2 weeks later...