(REQ) Hack EX

sempai2055

Name of Game: Hack EX
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.byeline.hackex
Version:1.1.2
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:Max Bitcoins/Infinite, max/infinite overclocks
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, couldn't get it to work.
Comments: I am new to hacking. I used GameGuardian on this game and tried searching and messing with values for BC and OC. I could make them say what I wanted, but can't get the game to accept it. Basically I can mask the out put display to say what I want and it changes it yet the game itself still uses the unedited numbers. On another note, the location of the line that affects the numbers always changes. It has no set location. If there is any pro out there that can give me some help it would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

I've spent many many hours looking into this. Everything is server sided, I mean everything. Meaning unless we spoof their server (and encryption) not much can be done. Just to list I few I've tested: BTC, Over clocks, Level, Reputation, App level, Bank, BTC generation rate, processor speed, cracking/bypassing time, over clock rate/s, store, IAP. Everything really.

FnJ

Likewise. I have modded OC and Bitcoins, and it seems to stick, but when I go and use them it acts like it takes it but it doesn't get me what I purchase. It just stays as is. Really wish someone could hack their server. I can't help but think there are people that hacked it for reason I got access to a lvl 40 account. Hacked his account and took all his bitcoins. He only had 400 bc in savings. 1 hour later, I tried to hack him again. When I went to access his bank, it said he had updated his encrypter. I went to hack it and it was lvl 200. Checked his other apps. They all rose about 50 lvls. It is impossible to do such a thing unless you somehow hack a bank with $10 mil in the account if not more and to do such in an hour. Someone has hacked the game. I want to find out how to do it also.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a look at the database (hackrpg.db) and it showed all of my processes so maybe you experts can do something with it like when downloading a high level app you can set the timer to 0 or set the number of overclockers to complete it to 0

I had a look at the database (hackrpg.db) and it showed all of my processes so maybe you experts can do something with it like when downloading a high level app you can set the timer to 0 or set the number of overclockers to complete it to 0

I've already tried this . Unfortunately it resets the values back to normal when running the game. Unless I missed something?

No news about this game?

I tried everything u guys said, even .smali editing and nothing.

I had sucess editing the part where the game calculates the time for the downloads to complete, it works.

The app crashes a lot when using it, but it works :)

I'm new at this(first time editig a .smali file), and I'm trying to bypass the IAP.

I changed some stuff to make itens upgrade cost 0.00$ but when trying to buy it says that this version of the game cant use the iap feature.

Then I started Freedom and tried to buy the same thing and had sucess, but it doesnt had any real sucess(lol). No error saying fail to purchase, but no upgrade arquived.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...