Name of Requested File: Spirit Stones

Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.spiritstones.global.free

Comments: i have tried sbgame hacker to change money values but nothing worked, also freedom does not work with this game. so if anyone can mod this game for unlimited gold and gems i would be most grateful.

• 10 months later...
  • Administrators

By your number of bumps, I understand there can be some aggravation because it seems like you are being ignored.  Please remember, though, there is an ever increasing amount of new mobile titles and many times, your answer may be somewhere else or no one has played that same game, yet.

Even if this is the case, please "pay it forward;" give the details necessary for others to edit their own games - share your experience.  You never know, this may get others interested in the game and then someone may research your gem/money problem.

By your number of bumps, I understand there can be some aggravation because it seems like you are being ignored.  Please remember, though, there is an ever increasing amount of new mobile titles and many times, your answer may be somewhere else or no one has played that same game, yet.

Even if this is the case, please "pay it forward;" give the details necessary for others to edit their own games - share your experience.  You never know, this may get others interested in the game and then someone may research your gem/money problem.

the thing is, every moderator disappeared shortly after i paid for VIP and were never seen for several months now. there was no new hacks, no responses were ever made be them to me or other VIP members. i don't think it has anything to do with the increasing  number of games as it has with the original owners just dumping this site..

Jajajajjaa It's really... Summoners Wars actually are in 1.5.3... But in this site Last Update October 2014 1.2.4 or something else.... This site is really awesome but late upgrade games.... Only Think why???? And yours VIP Members.... Waooo