Eternity Warriors 3 V: 1.2.1

AnonThanatos

1-hit kill (almost 1-hit kill anything depending on the strenght of your weapon. The stats are only multiplied to make you not have same stats all the time)

Infinite Energy

Infinite HP

No cooldown on skills

Superfast running speed

Increased multiplier on Equipments (To get increased droprate you need to wear items having that bonus)

All antihack functions bypassed

All report cheat to server bypassed

Modded by Thanatos

DOWNLOAD APK

DOWNLOAD OBB

How to install the game properly!

Install the APK, if you got a playstore version installed then uninstall that one before you install the modded one.

Go to folder Android\Data\OBB

If there is a folder named com.glu.ewarriors3 there then put the .obb file in there.
If folder is missing then create a folder named com.glu.ewarriors3 and put the .obb into it.

Done start game and have fun.

[Careless usage of a modded apk will get you banned]

The links are working just fine. I just tested them and i don't have any problem to download using both links.

Once the add countdown finished press skip add and then you come to the download page.

I have never played this game but the mods look awesome! Thank you.

Oh and the links are working fine.

EDIT:

Tested, everything works fine!

Btw I got this error while starting the game

Screenshot_2014-04-09-01-14-11.png

Edited by AIbert

Its because Its modded and uses a different signature from the market one. Its just to press ok and continue playing if that error pops up when you get into game.

Ill look if i can make the game forceclose that message in a future update of the mod.

Here is an update.

For some reason I started getting hit by bosses. If you're a low level battling high bosses you might die!

I'm Lv. 35, I was killing it on Endless Mode until I got to Wave 120! Bosses started hitting me really bad.

Anything else is working just fine :D Having fun here:)

Here is an update.

For some reason I started getting hit by bosses. If you're a low level battling high bosses you might die!

I'm Lv. 35, I was killing it on Endless Mode until I got to Wave 120! Bosses started hitting me really bad.

Anything else is working just fine :D Having fun here:)

Keep a low profile in Endless Mode. Do not get up to more than 130 or you might get the hammer ban. Legit player with GS score of 10k have a hard time finishing wave 120. Peace. :)

How come when im opening the links i kip getting page was not available? Can anyone help me on this? Thanx guys..

Hmmm, It seems that something is blocking adf.ly's website for you. I tested the links again and they're fine.

I won't post the links because Anon is using adf.ly and we should respect that, so you'll have to wait for him.