Jenneh Motion 2.0 VIP

Jenneh

i cant open castle clash :( is it required to sign up for gennemotion cloud or when you install gennemotion thats it the only need to open after is the jennehmotion 2.0 right?

Does it just open and turn for you? :/ if so check and see if you may be on an intel cpu, we are finding intel and genymotion are not friends, well not older intel missing your intel hardware acceleration. A goooood coder on the forums is working on crack maybe he can find why older cpu no work

Hi Jenneh !

Thank you very much for this update, i must admit this version 2.0 is faster and better !!! The only things is that i changed the version of Game Hacker (2.6.3).

Here is the last version of GenyMotion : genymotion-2.2.1_update.exe

Have a good day mate !

Yeah hahahaha those silly guys release an update just as I finally upload 2.0 tablets x.x oh well something interesting to look at at another time I suppose. Got plenty other goodies in store XD

Does it just open and turn for you? :/ if so check and see if you may be on an intel cpu, we are finding intel and genymotion are not friends, well not older intel missing your intel hardware acceleration. A goooood coder on the forums is working on crack maybe he can find why older cpu no work

Yes i just open it and turn good but when i play to CC it's very laggy...i'm trying to play with some settings to see if i can fix that !

My CPU : Intel Core i5 (i5-3570K)

So it true then.... GENYMOTION HATES INTEL QQ haha but developer settings are in settings>aboutphone> click on build 7 times and it opens developer options in settings at bottom 

watch the beginning of this video to see how to access developer options (first 15 seconds or so) and in there is scroll speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ChJ5BqmMo

If it not there then it is where the keyboard options are in settings, i forget too tired too look

Oh yeah and in GENYMOTION go into settings for your device and turn the resolution to something lower like 720 x 460 and 120 or 160p and can even try lowering ram to 1024 

nightyzorz <3 

I updated Genymotion to 2.2.1 and it stopped working D:

"Unable to connect to your virtual device"

You can use revo uninstaller to remove genymotion completely (its in the beginning of the genymotion configuration video) and go back to 2.0 or build another tablet on 2.1, however i had no problems with the update x.x and noticed nothing new either yet lol the help support email me saying they fix mainly with 2.1 the windows login issues for indy users

You can use revo uninstaller to remove genymotion completely (its in the beginning of the genymotion configuration video) and go back to 2.0 or build another tablet on 2.1, however i had no problems with the update x.x and noticed nothing new either yet lol the help support email me saying they fix mainly with 2.1 the windows login issues for indy users

Tried downloading a new tablet and it fails. I think it has something to do with the VirtualBox.

Imma try uninstalling.

30sej4o.jpg

EDIT:

Fixed :)