Jenneh Motion 2.0 VIP

Jenneh

I have an Intel i5 Processor, with an NVIDIA graphic card everything works nice, but i cant install Freedom on Jenneh Motion v.2 :(

It says "Freedom isnt available for your Device."

And is there an option to deactivate the dobble tap function? When i click dobbel the Window gets smaller.

I have an Intel i5 Processor, with an NVIDIA graphic card everything works nice, but i cant install Freedom on Jenneh Motion v.2 :(

It says "Freedom isnt available for your Device."

And is there an option to deactivate the dobble tap function? When i click dobbel the Window gets smaller.

Ironically enough, I'm currently working on both of those issues! In fact last night I emailed Genymotion and got response back from their General Manager

to Genymotion!
cleardot.gif

Hi I love genymotion but I have a glitch when I double click while full screen it closes the full screen and makes genymotion super small. At some point in the future could Indy users get option to make screen stay still, no more rotating if we choose. It is really annoying to accidentally double tap in the middle of filming a video and get minimized for no reason. Or when the screen rotates it resizes the window uneededly. Andy vm has a GUI button system to make its emulator not move and change horizontal / vertical at user will. Perhaps a nice feature like that could be ported to here? Thank you for the best android emulator yet! <3

Hi Jen,

Thank you very much for your kind email and for using Genymotion.
I transfer your question to our support team.
You will receive an answer quickly.

Best regards,

Stephane COURGEON  | General Manager

freedom will work eventually, im working on that atm XD

Ironically enough, I'm currently working on both of those issues! In fact last night I emailed Genymotion and got response back from their General Manager

to Genymotion!
cleardot.gif

Hi I love genymotion but I have a glitch when I double click while full screen it closes the full screen and makes genymotion super small. At some point in the future could Indy users get option to make screen stay still, no more rotating if we choose. It is really annoying to accidentally double tap in the middle of filming a video and get minimized for no reason. Or when the screen rotates it resizes the window uneededly. Andy vm has a GUI button system to make its emulator not move and change horizontal / vertical at user will. Perhaps a nice feature like that could be ported to here? Thank you for the best android emulator yet! <3

Hi Jen,

Thank you very much for your kind email and for using Genymotion.
I transfer your question to our support team.
You will receive an answer quickly.

Best regards,

Stephane COURGEON  | General Manager

freedom will work eventually, im working on that atm XD

Jenneh you are the best ! Thank you very much =)

It may have to do with cpu and it's ability to run this (intel rigs only) http://software.intel.com/en-us/android/articles/intel-hardware-accelerated-execution-manager jamie's cpu doesn't provide support for this, does yours?

Awesome! This software solved this issue for me. I am running an Intel i7-3630QM on a Windows 8.1 64 laptop, and I had to enable Virtualization Technology in bios before the installer could finish. After I did that and installed intelhaxm, it works like a charm.

I also upgraded VirtualBox to 4.3.10 and installed VirtualBox Extension Pack

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Using Genymotion 2.2.1

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/8618662/file.html

So if the installer says vt-x is not available, check your bios setting and then try again :)

Awesome! This software solved this issue for me. I am running an Intel i7-3630QM on a Windows 8.1 64 laptop, and I had to enable Virtualization Technology in bios before the installer could finish. After I did that and installed intelhaxm, it works like a charm.

I also upgraded VirtualBox to 4.3.10 and installed VirtualBox Extension Pack

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Using Genymotion 2.2.1

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/8618662/file.html

So if the installer says vt-x is not available, check your bios setting and then try again :)

Thank you so, so very much for the update! Got msg back from genymotion devs for the double tap issue, will let everyone know when they plan on resolving that shet XD still having problems modding xprivacy to work on it, will release an update soon with modded apps Sqtstreno requested

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! 

Genymotion Support
6:26 AM (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Jennifer,

We're taking into consideration your request.
We are actively working on a solution.

You'll be notified by email as soon as it is solved.Regards,
The Genymotion Support teamLe 02/05/2014 08:03, Jen Neh a écrit :

PREVIOUS MSGS

profile_mask2.png
support genymobile <[email protected]>
Apr 28 (7 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your suggestions!

I have a glitch when I double click while full screen it closes the full screen and makes genymotion super small

Could you please explain this point? Can you confirm that you are talking about full screen mode, and not window maximization?
In addition, could you provide me:
- the Genymotion log archive that you can generate from the Settings menu > Misc tab (this can help me to understand why you have resize/rotation issues);
- screenshots or videos that could be of interest;
- any further information you consider relevant.

Even if your Genymotion window re-sizes, the video won't be changed.

Regards,
Damien
cleardot.gif

May 2 (3 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to support
cleardot.gif

Wrong, because when the screen resizes, it messes up my videos and cause me to have to spend an extra minute or two every resize to cut it out of shot. Now I will include a youtube link so you can understand what i am talking about. Everyone on my forum complain about it, we would like a fix!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8YsrSjfr4o&feature=youtu.be

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...