Jenneh Motion 2.0 VIP

Jenneh

UPDATED TO 2.0 Watch 10 Jenneh Motion machines play live while recording:

VIP Jenneh Motion with Game Hacker loaded and HBM Hack in action (unlisted)

THREAD WITH DOWNLOADS/ CODES:

INSTALL/ SETUP GENYMOTION:

DOWNLOAD JENNEH MOTION V 2.0 VIP:
[ ADFLY LINKS NOT ALLOWED ]

DOWNLOAD GENYMOTION 2.0 UPDATE: 

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS GAMING, PLEASE EMAIL ME

• How many gigs of ram
  • What CPU, how many cores (1, 2, 4, 6, or 8)
  • What Graphics Card (is it a ddr3, ddr5, how many gb (or mb for old card) it have?)
  • What Operating System are you running and what version (Mac, Linux, Windows) 

--->  gaimeguardianz@gmail.com

HELP MAKE JENNEH MOTION BETTER BY PROVIDING FEEDBACK TO THE EMAIL

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THREAD WITH BUG REPORTS
    I WOULD RATHER SEE THIS THREAD BE ABOUT WHAT APPS YOU WANT, ETC...  <3
Edited by MiC2o

UPDATED TO 2.0 Watch 10 Jenneh Motion machines play live:

VIP Jenneh Motion with Game Hacker loaded and HBM Hack in action (unlisted)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o21sMrm9WgQ

INSTALL/ SETUP GENYMOTION:

DOWNLOAD JENNEH MOTION V 2.0 VIP:

DOWNLOAD GENYMOTION 2.0 UPDATE: 

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS GAMING, PLEASE EMAIL ME

• How many gigs of ram
  • What CPU, how many cores (1, 2, 4, 6, or 8)
  • What Graphics Card (is it a ddr3, ddr5, how many gb (or mb for old card) it have?)
  • What Operating System are you running and what version (Mac, Linux, Windows) 

--->  gaimeguardianz@gmail.com

HELP MAKE JENNEH MOTION BETTER BY PROVIDING FEEDBACK TO THE EMAIL

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THREAD WITH BUG REPORTS

I WOULD RATHER SEE THIS THREAD BE ABOUT WHAT APPS YOU WANT, ETC...  <3

All bloatware removed jenneh motion is down to 650 mb file size, it now has editted build prop to make your online games load even faster. Also comes with Genymotion 2.0 update which features new tablets including the Google Nexus which Jenneh Motion 2.0 was built with!

lol im curious if you are using amd or intel? I was surprised on my other machine where I shot the two tablets running at one time scene and 10 screen was shot on  amd machine that didnt even have a graphics card in and it could run two tablets flawlessly when blue stacks wouldnt even load, even a modified one. 10 with lag of course. But no one runs 10 machines unless they botting and the bots dont mind XD 

lol im curious if you are using amd or intel? I was surprised on my other machine where I shot the two tablets running at one time scene and 10 screen was shot on  amd machine that didnt even have a graphics card in and it could run two tablets flawlessly when blue stacks wouldnt even load, even a modified one. 10 with lag of course. But no one runs 10 machines unless they botting and the bots dont mind XD 

i'm using intel, well it's a bit outdated now xD but i still can run recent games maxed out due to my gtx 660ti .. well anyway i don't know what's the issue, i'm gonna experiment with it for a while tomorrow after i finish my exam and then i'm gonna report back to you.

i stuck in adfly cant go to mega site to download, is it only me?

click on skip ad at the top right hand corner. sorry all my downloads are adfly'd so i can make extra $$ for computer parts! if you have further problems pm me

click on skip ad at the top right hand corner. sorry all my downloads are adfly'd so i can make extra $$ for computer parts! if you have further problems pm me

yah i click it already but after click next mega site is not prompting, site says connecting...