Jenneh Motion 2.0 VIP

Jenneh

Gotcha thank you for that info, I was trying to figure out how you did it without being signed in. I'm unsure what the problem could be as I have 2 computers mining games for me at the moment  and one of them is using a piece of crap on board graphics from the motherboard itself. so idk that the problem would be your gpu.per say.  

This will be a neat experiment. Another note is the computer that is running onboard graphics is using msi board with radeon 3000 or something awful haha but it is having no problems botting 8 games for me while I work on other things

Sucks for you :P regardless i will add the support email to the original post for those that have problems and would like to work one on one instead of filling my thread with bug  reports. Anyone who emails me will recieve a response on monday I check it every monday and do custom builds

ya, i cant get it to work either.. dunno whats the deal as i downloaded jenny motion so after installing genymotion, i fired up jenny motion..

how can you troubleshoot jenneh?

Good news everybody! Jamie's computer is having the same problems running Jenneh Motion as you all's so we are gonna work on it and when we get a fix will upload it. If we cant figure out in next hour or so we will have to finish next week maybe idk

That's supposed to be similar to AMD-V. It looks like good support for AMD-V and intel VT didn't occur until later processors. That could be the problem.

Thank you for replying, may i ask is your cpu an older one too? Jamie's is a intel core 2 quad core, it is q8200 i think and unsupported :/