Jenneh Motion 2.0 VIP

Jenneh

CC still doesn't load for me like it did when I manually installed genymotion. It rotates the screen sideways, but it never loads. I'm wondering if it's a hardware issue. Would the video card I'm using make a difference? Also I'm in Windows 7 x64.

I think it is your video card or maybe the drivers bc this version works even on apple computers what kind of card are you running? after work tonight if you are still having problems you can add me on skype jenneh3739 and i will work with you one on one if you like

Albert, any chance you can send out your computer specs? I'm trying to find the problem with mine. I'm guessing it could also be the AMD processor.

Did you go to the nvidia site and check to see if you have the latest drivers?

Albert, any chance you can send out your computer specs? I'm trying to find the problem with mine. I'm guessing it could also be the AMD processor.

Actually my computer sucks, so It might be an outdated driver like Jenneh said.. Try using DRP (DriverPack Solution). It works like a charm for me..

Here:

Windows 7 Ultimate

10440tx.jpg