[APP] Premium link generator

PROHex

Hello ladies and gents!

Me, the admin of iOSCoderz, released a new app called: ul.to premium link generator. So what does it do? It allows you to download all files from uploaded.net/to with fullspeed. I tested it myself with 52mb/sec. This app is currently in an early beta phase but working as of now. I am announcing this app to give two people the chance to pretest the web application which will be used within the app too. So, whoever wants to test it, send me a pm. Also the testers are forced to write a review about the app within this thread. The access to the webapplication will be granted for a week.

Here is the link to the app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uploaded.premium.link.generator

We (the iOSCoderz Team) tested this for many times and came to the conclusion that the application is the fastest on the market (500mb files are ready to download within 2 seconds). So, again... whoever wants to test it, please send me a private message on here or ioscoderz so i can give you beta access. Also note that we have only two free beta test spots.

Happy posting,

ProHex

Edit:

d2dyno please take a look in my vip section to get access to this downloader. Our VIP users have free access to it.

Hello ladies and gents!

Me, the admin of iOSCoderz, released a new app called: ul.to premium link generator. So what does it do? It allows you to download all files from uploaded.net/to with fullspeed. I tested it myself with 52mb/sec. This app is currently in an early beta phase but working as of now. I am announcing this app to give two people the chance to pretest the web application which will be used within the app too. So, whoever wants to test it, send me a pm. Also the testers are forced to write a review about the app within this thread. The access to the webapplication will be granted for a week.

Here is the link to the app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uploaded.premium.link.generator

We (the iOSCoderz Team) tested this for many times and came to the conclusion that the application is the fastest on the market (500mb files are ready to download within 2 seconds). So, again... whoever wants to test it, please send me a private message on here or ioscoderz so i can give you beta access. Also note that we have only two free beta test spots.

Happy posting,

ProHex

Edit:

d2dyno please take a look in my vip section to get access to this downloader. Our VIP users have free access to it.

And it to our VIP+ section , maybe ?

Edited by MiC2o

No, thanks. If i add it to vip i add it myself.

Ok , maybe d2dyno will grant you VIP+ access . Send him a PM if you want !

Whats needed to get that last spot?

As i said: just send me a pm and write a feedback afterwards.

I gave away the last spot but because androidcheats had the same chance and didnt take the opportunity (most likely cuz the forum is dead) i will open one more spot on here.

So - one more spot open.

REVIEW :

1) I dont know if it's my connexion or your generator but the download speed cant go up to 150 ko / s compared to 500 Ko / s for my RapidGator premium account

2) Some links doesn't work ( really rare )  : http://uploaded.net/file/3mknbva2 ! It says :  Snowpiercer.AC3.zone-telechargement.com.part1.rar (153.00 Byte) is ready or the file is 1,07 GB

But it works correctly without limits , captcha and waiting time ! Good job

REVIEW :

1) I dont know if it's my connexion or your generator but the download speed cant go up to 150 ko / s compared to 500 Ko / s for my RapidGator premium account

2) Some links doesn't work ( really rare ) : http://uploaded.net/file/3mknbva2 ! It says : Snowpiercer.AC3.zone-telechargement.com.part1.rar (153.00 Byte) is ready or the file is 1,07 GB

But it works correctly without limits , captcha and waiting time ! Good job

Yes i limited the file size in order to prevent abuse. About the speed, that depends on uploaded themselves, their connection is only tunneled through my server, but i will try to restart the server to fix this problem

When i have a free time i will post to vip my premium generator. Almost all of premium site is access. But you need to register 1 sim card per week. Sim card that used already cannot be repeat after that week you need again to register with new sim card. You can use your relatives neighbor cousins sim card to get the code. Dont worry no extra charge will be sent in sim card theres only code that will sent there for you to get premium. I promise almost all premium site is covered