Friend System ?

MiC2o

Friend System  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a friend system ?

Add a friend system : friends could talk in a private chat ( for members ) and VIP+ could invite more than 3 friends in a private chat . Members could choose or not to receive friends requests and VIP+ could have Admins / Moderators / Modders ... in their friends

They could follow or not their friend and VIP+ could choose what they want to follow  . Maybe , friends could invite to see a post or a topic

Edited by MiC2o

That seems like a fine idea but is there a point to it other than to keep track of your friends? Like in games, you can invite your friends to the the session you are in. I believe we can already invite up to 3 other friends in the group chat. VIP+ members having the ability to add more than 3 friends to their chat seems like a good idea as well but it should be limited just in case someone decides to add the entire website to his chat...lol...

The admin/moderator/modders being friends to VIP+ seemed a little about money. I would rather prefer being friends with whoever wanted to be friends with me.  :) 

;)

That seems like a fine idea but is there a point to it other than to keep track of your friends? Like in games, you can invite your friends to the the session you are in. I believe we can already invite up to 3 other friends in the group chat. VIP+ members having the ability to add more than 3 friends to their chat seems like a good idea as well but it should be limited just in case someone decides to add the entire website to his chat... lol...

The admin/moderator/modders being friends to VIP+ seemed a little about money. I would rather prefer being friends with whoever wanted to be friends with me.   :)

;)

They could be friends if they accept the friend request , members couldn't send friend requests to the Moderators / Admins . Maybe , friends could invite to see a post or a topic