CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

Yeah of course lol after I typed in the legendary hero code my numbers matched the examples with the 161 results. After I clicked on line 5 and held it down it gave me the option to view source, but after that holding down any other code gives me the option to edit or copy, not view. So I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Line 5? Line 5 for me is a paladin between lvl 80-100. What legendary heroes and what level are you trying to buff? 

Say you have a pally lvl 80 (60-80 range) you would like to buff, for me it would be line 4.

1.) Search for 1074737971 (found 167 results)

2.) tap "List" on the bottom right hand corner

3.) check the box on the 4th line, and type 1999999999 where it says "modify selected values to?" and tap modify #tap your hero base that your pally is sitting and see if your might          has changed

4.)Tap and hold the 4th line, view bound memory

5.) tap the 8th line up from the blue line, edit, tap byte, change 5 to 328448

6.) go 8 lines below the blue line and change the dw value to 40108288 for continuous proc

If you want to change pallys skill to say thundergod 

go 20 lines below blue and change byte (which should be 1) to 43.

good luck

Silly question. you guys have BS running on the new version or the old one?

like do you use BS with the current tables on 52 and on your phone/tablet run legit updated 55? 

or have you updated BS to 55 and are using current tables and lines? if so have they changed?

Line 5? Line 5 for me is a paladin between lvl 80-100. What legendary heroes and what level are you trying to buff? 

Say you have a pally lvl 80 (60-80 range) you would like to buff, for me it would be line 4.

1.) Search for 1074737971 (found 167 results)

2.) tap "List" on the bottom right hand corner

3.) check the box on the 4th line, and type 1999999999 where it says "modify selected values to?" and tap modify #tap your hero base that your pally is sitting and see if your might          has changed

4.)Tap and hold the 4th line, view bound memory

5.) tap the 8th line up from the blue line, edit, tap byte, change 5 to 328448

6.) go 8 lines below the blue line and change the dw value to 40108288 for continuous proc

If you want to change pallys skill to say thundergod 

go 20 lines below blue and change byte (which should be 1) to 43.

good luck

Let's say I use my level 100 paladin (Maxed). What would the steps be for that? Tried line 5, when I type in 171 It tells me to check line 15, not 5. Then when I follow your steps with the 8 up and 8 down I still dont see any changes to might/attack. So again I'm stumped. Thank you so much for the help btw!

Let's say I use my level 100 paladin (Maxed). What would the steps be for that? Tried line 5, when I type in 171 It tells me to check line 15, not 5. Then when I follow your steps with the 8 up and 8 down I still dont see any changes to might/attack. So again I'm stumped. Thank you so much for the help btw!

It all depends on what your first search result is.  if it's 161 you look for line 5. open it, then enter the results of line 12 & 20. only then will the rest line up.  once they are entered, a lvl100 pali will be line 9 in this example.

Also on phones and tablets its hit or miss without some tweaking. the addresses enjoy very much to jump around.

It doesnt matter once you get the hang of it because at most they are +-5 lines, but it is something to keep in mind.

It all depends on what your first search result is.  if it's 161 you look for line 5. open it, then enter the results of line 12 & 20. only then will the rest line up.  once they are entered, a lvl100 pali will be line 9 in this example.

Also on phones and tablets its hit or miss without some tweaking. the addresses enjoy very much to jump around.

It doesnt matter once you get the hang of it because at most they are +-5 lines, but it is something to keep in mind.

Yeah I'm trying to get the hang of it, I'm a smart guy and I'm still having trouble. When I type in the numbers I get 171 in the search results. What line would that be for paladin? I'm using a Samsung s4 with the jellybean 4.3. Thank you!

you dont care about the paladin at that point.

15 is right. inside you need the other 2 numbers before proceeding to find his correct address. it all depends on that. I think this is the step you are forgetting. the table isnt finished once you know the 15 number. you have other steps to enter first !

has anyone kept BS at 52 or have you all upgraded to 55 on it?  on 55 do the tables still match?

I dont wanna upgrade until the very last moment if i can help it lol.

After you found the right line for your paladin and changed it to 1999999999, and sbgamehacker minimizes, tap the wrench to reopen it, go back to the line you changed to 1999999999, tap and hold it, when the selection box comes up - tap view bound memory... look eight lines above the blue line you should see a number that has a 5 near the end it will look something like xxxxxxxx: xxxxxxxx: *****: 5: 0 ( the x's are obviously other numbers etc..) tap the line,tap edit, tap the data radio button, delete the 5 and input 328448.

PS: the asterisks in the line above are a result of the site censoring three X's in a row... pfft.  

Silly question. you guys have BS running on the new version or the old one?

like do you use BS with the current tables on 52 and on your phone/tablet run legit updated 55? 

or have you updated BS to 55 and are using current tables and lines? if so have they changed?

I'm running 55 on bluestacks and my values are the same. 

After you found the right line for your paladin and changed it to 1999999999, and sbgamehacker minimizes, tap the wrench to reopen it, go back to the line you changed to 1999999999, tap and hold it, when the selection box comes up - tap view bound memory... look eight lines above the blue line you should see a number that has a 5 near the end it will look something like xxxxxxxx: xxxxxxxx: *****: 5: 0 ( the x's are obviously other numbers etc..) tap the line,tap edit, tap the data radio button, delete the 5 and input 328448.

PS: the asterisks in the line above are a result of the site censoring three X's in a row... pfft.  

I did that, changed all the lines and the damage stays the same "1393," I will try again to see if I missed anything, but so far inputting that doesn't do it.

EDIT:

Also, n ow all of a sudden when I win in dungeon it automatically kills my hero + all the other heros not even in battle and it's says "Failure" doesn't award shards, is this some sort of auto detect?

anyone noticed XP rewards are less and less often doing wave J?

before i used to get 500-600k 5 out of 6 times, now usually 200-300k 3 out of 6 times, the rest gold/mana that i don't need

@matt hack works only in HBM and HT

@matt hack works only in HBM and HT

@matt - the pali is probably the crummiest hero to use the hack on.  try a different legend.

@ super - YES!  im glad im not the only one that noticed this happening!   But i've been playing around with it and think it has to do with the time to complete each round.  the longer i take the better the exp.  if i finish faster by accident i usually get buckets of gold which i lose because im capped anyways @#$@#$

so 55 on BS works and is unchanged for values? even with aries? or did they raise/drop by 8 lines?