CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

Hello my name is Jasar im from brasil, im new here in vip section ad like to ask little help, I´d like to hack clastle clash i saw this post but i could not make the hack work. Please some one can add me on skype ( jasaroc )  or help me here please? i swear not botter a lot rsss
i only need a help to start them i will walk whit my legs

Tank you very mutch

@ super - I put them all as the pali shield skill. safe and doesnt randomly PK your heros hp with a effin ***** succu skill-down lol.

As for the J leaderboard... no idea how the hell people finish in .0.0.0.5 seconds to appear there... one one-hundredth of a second?  riiiiiight....no wonder they get banned.

most of those are fake accounts the player created to flood his real account off the leaderboards, likely because he finished the round too quickly. 

Ahh much logic skull.. probably right.

@Super - does the xpose/xprivacy actually work?? thought it was BS to begin with as the parts they were trying do a double check server side (once on google for payment then match the generated code to the sale ID game server side) I thought it was visual only when i saw the video of a guy doing it. (figured he had enough gems to troll people pretending it was a hack)

I'd be willing to try it and confirm/deny if you wanna link me the overall guide.

far too lazy to go hunt down the info for something im dubious about to begin with =P

@t3xboar sorry i tried this a couple of months ago so i don't have the guide link anymore. the fact is that by that time people were giving mixed results some claiming it still worked while others said it didn't. i tried it myself and was successful only in repeatedly watching a one-minute video that gave ONE gem. since i thought the hassle of spending one minute watching the video (couldn't skip!) plus the seconds changing android ID, etc wasn't worth it for just ONE gem at a time i gave up on it. when i tried it on other offers that gave 20-49 gems, the offer wouldn't show up again once redeemed.

a fellow in my alliance claims he got spirit mage and Minotaur using this exploit several months ago, so it probably worked at the beginning and then it was patched? by the sheer number of people owning a Minotaur it makes me believe those people were using this glitch since i don't think everyone is crazy/silly enough to spend hundreds of $$$ on a mobile game... but who knows!

at that time there was a mod here who said he knew of a working way but he would share only with VIPs. since then i wasn't VIP yet i just decided to forget about it. now that I've progressed further into the game and have started finding more people using the Minotaur, i sort of started wishing i could have one too (without spending real money of course). i too am lazy to start googling again that's why i thought i could ask here just in case.

I honestly don't think it will work. it's server side for the authentication.

the only way i could maybe see this working is if you used fiddler to packet capture the send/recieve and then loop it as the packet will have come from the server saying "yes this ID did complete"

now that i think about it I need to try that. lol

haha yes fiddler is great.  I used it in the past for an older version of DOT defenders to  re-spam the hero roll.

I had like max event reward on the first day and constantly was getting banned hehehe.

@super - i can only get this working on BS. on my phone and tablet it changes the address' too much. I think it only worked once on my tablet (4.4.4) because by miracle the addresses synced up.

so yes, it will work if you can find the **** range !   (i soooo wish it was not changing on the tablet. I hate BS)