CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

i dont get what problems you guys have, i am chilling under arena top 5000, and doing J without any Problems, since 1.2.35 :))

keep cheating, its fun :D!

Oh man I'm still fearful of J. I've been doing I for quite a while at ~700 arena 

Hi mate, i hope it was nothing bad for the hospital ?!

Any future update for your topic ?

Have a good day :)

I quit CC for a long time, so i think HB farming is the last update.

Whwre can I find the master code

Hope everything was ok hospital wise that is

All hero master code is in attachment.

Just want to say Thank you sqrestreno, before about 10 hours ago I had never even rooted a phone or messed around with this at all,

but over the last 10 hours (good deal of it hair pulling/troubleshooting my own misunderstandings/googling and taking breaks so i didn't end up bald lol)

managed to root my second phone(testing it first as it isn't my daily phone) and got this hack working. got the skill, hp and might all working

so you and the few others that have helped you along the way I owe my thanks too, I can only imagine the amount of time and effor that went into

not only finding these hacks and working them out but also compiling them like you have and making steps for simpletons like myself

so again thank you

I have a problem, when I search the value of next level gold mine ( 380k for level 12 ) my SBGH close Castle Clash instantly. What do I have to do ? It's the same for heroes value, it closes Castle Clash too ...

Thanks for help.

I have a problem, when I search the value of next level gold mine ( 380k for level 12 ) my SBGH close Castle Clash instantly. What do I have to do ? It's the same for heroes value, it closes Castle Clash too ...

Thanks for help.

When do you do this? After newest upgrade today, we have some problem about using SBGH with CC.

Thanks for help.

So wait, is there a hack to add gold or upgrade them quickly?