CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

Yeah, as u know. Now vip and member is the same right? Nothing special for vip member for castle clash now. :-(

If this is true I would like a refund of my VIP money that was taken out of my paypal.

How do you install this? 

I downloaded HBM to try it out and says it cant download since I didnt pay for something. WTF does this mean

This forum isn't really for that specific hack...

If you refer to page one and follow the instructions you should have no issue using the hack.

Other wise try to explain in more detail why you cant get the hack to work so we can help.

So now I have problems....

I wanna get PD and Druid past 160....but if i mod them the enemy heros are now modded too....

ideas?  sticking them in a tower is gonna take forever and an eon to level up.

not exactly true, i just ran out of waves so cant test more.

was going piece by piece to see where it crashes. for sure editing the skill "full" bar to max makes it fail, and changing the hp is a failure also.

But!! you can still skill edit and it will success.   I was putting my hero's all as skill 66 for vlad. aoe healing.  

it works... but your hero's have to be baller to withstand a J run without getting 1 shotted.  i could only half complete the wave. =( 

testing on noob levels of hero trials it passed 100%

I'll continue testing once the wave replenish, but by all means keep checking other options with what i found above.