CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

Sure, actually someone already post this mod. U can check here 

Thanks for the heads up. 

To anyone who decides to use this - Watch the use of troops. Remove them from your army camps if you need to and let your towers and heroes do the the rest. I had troops loaded in my army camps and completed HBM A in less then a second. So I removed troops, and let the towers do there thing - problem solved. Hope this helps some of you.  :P

@skull then perhaps try to beat them under 7secs? throwing in a PD or two?

HBM wave J is super easy to beat with only 2/3 heroes. trying the Aries skill is just for experimentation and giggles

anyone found a workaround for values jumping to different places in latest game version? it makes it useless to use an automated app to mod the game... I'm too lazy to do it manually :(

I'm halfway through to level up my PD to 8/9 and be able to permastun boss 3 using only PD and my 4/5 zerk champion. being able to solo boss 3 at 12k might is gonna be fun lol

There is a difference. the Tower mod is all over youtube and you really think that they aren't looking at people using it?  super easy to tell who if they check the logs.  it finishes too fast.

This mod here is much safer IMO.  Sure it takes a few minutes to setup, but so far so good. ;)

@sasdx that sucks bro. VIP was only about CC because there was nothing else worth here. plus with so many people hacking the game, it won't take long until it catches too much heat and IGG decides to serve-side HBM, HT and E. really sucks

we need to hurry up then.

anyone know of a way to help with the **** guild boss?

I cant permastun just yet,  but i can brute force boss#1 with about 6minutes to spare.

boss #2 is a lost cause it seems.  any hacks that work inside? 

@t3xboar there are many methods for boss but they're all cumbersome and not so reliable. you need PD and berzerk champion to permastun easily. i can solo boss 2 and kill him in under 3min. when my PD reaches 8/9 I'll be able to do the same with boss 3

what are your heroes levels and talents? i could recommend something to try to lockstun boss 2