CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

@ matt5701 Don't have a clue. Try rebooting your device or clearing everything out of memory before you start sbgamehacker and CC. Completely close castle clash and gamehacker, Start gamehacker and minimize, Start castle clash..

@ everyone else - Expeditions work now, not sure what changed lol. This is a huge benefit considering I'm up in might on my main acct and doing expeditions can be a pain depending on base layout and garrisons. 

And if anyone can figure out a way to mod mesa I would be grateful...

I have tried a few different things but it always fails. I have tried modding one hero and all heroes, I have tried changing nothing except for the skill. I have also tried modding a smurf account and leaving one account un-modded in hopes the un-modded account would still get a victory while the smurfs would fail. no such luck. 

lol super, funny stuff.  I really wanted to restart a few months ago but pre-snowman i had (stupidly) dumped too much cash into the gem rolls....  was too stubborn to let go and restart.

the PD honestly makes a massive difference. The entire game is broken for the need of this one hero.  sucks really.   i jumped into the 15k slots of arena (from 25k) just with PD.  mesa is now no longer a gamble. as long as there is another PD its a win with me joining. It's sad how this one pumpkin can vastly affect the win/loss of your entire game.

Expeditions always worked?  just needed to make sure PD 180 skill was changed and you didnt finish it in 1 second.  never stopped working for me.

I need a goddamn HB hack omfg... on average im gaining about 1-1.5k HB a day and i need about a billion right now... bah!  stuck until i can uncap the heros !

@t3xboar join a guild. boss 2 is super easy. you can get 7000+ HB per event. and HT usually gives 1.2k per try (sometimes it gives 2.4~5.2k but it's random). once you get your PD to 8/9 and get berserk on him or champ, you'll be able to easily solo boss 3.

@the person who likes playing high might. it's up to you to choose the way you enjoy playing the most. what you have heard and are repeating is something that may be valid for normal players who need a sixth hero to beat higher waves or even expeditions or normal raids. we use a mod, we cheat, so we don't need 6 players and we don't need to do missions (except for the talent refresh cards and occasional gems). i play low might because it's incredibly easy and not time consuming to upkeep for me, i can do all dungeons 8 with no mod, R10 with no mod, solo boss 2 with no mod. do you really think i could care for the measly daily rewards or mission rewards or for being raided? lol gold/mana is free, it just takes me literally 2-3 minutes to raise a million at low might. and i couldn't care less if someone takes mine lol

i paid to be a VIP member only to be able to mod for HBM/HT. all i care for is farming shards/HB to v level up heroes and their skills. i don't need to have an ugly looking base with tons of buildings and i don't need the unnecessary high might from them. but that's just me and the way i choose to play. everyone is free to play they want or the way they know best. I've had around 20 game accounts at different might levels and i know perfectly the advantages/disadvantages of each one. so instead of blindly repeating things that may be true/useful to others, I'd suggest experimenting by yourself and decide what is best for you. just remember you are here because you use the mod which gives you an advantage over other players so you don't necessarily need the way they play. in the end just try to enjoy the game the best you can haha peace!

anyone knows the skill number for Aries? Thanks in advance

@t3xboar join a guild. boss 2 is super easy. you can get 7000+ HB per event. and HT usually gives 1.2k per try (sometimes it gives 2.4~5.2k but it's random). once you get your PD to 8/9 and get berserk on him or champ, you'll be able to easily solo boss 3.

@the person who likes playing high might. it's up to you to choose the way you enjoy playing the most. what you have heard and are repeating is something that may be valid for normal players who need a sixth hero to beat higher waves or even expeditions or normal raids. we use a mod, we cheat, so we don't need 6 players and we don't need to do missions (except for the talent refresh cards and occasional gems). i play low might because it's incredibly easy and not time consuming to upkeep for me, i can do all dungeons 8 with no mod, R10 with no mod, solo boss 2 with no mod. do you really think i could care for the measly daily rewards or mission rewards or for being raided? lol gold/mana is free, it just takes me literally 2-3 minutes to raise a million at low might. and i couldn't care less if someone takes mine lol

i paid to be a VIP member only to be able to mod for HBM/HT. all i care for is farming shards/HB to v level up heroes and their skills. i don't need to have an ugly looking base with tons of buildings and i don't need the unnecessary high might from them. but that's just me and the way i choose to play. everyone is free to play they want or the way they know best. I've had around 20 game accounts at different might levels and i know perfectly the advantages/disadvantages of each one. so instead of blindly repeating things that may be true/useful to others, I'd suggest experimenting by yourself and decide what is best for you. just remember you are here because you use the mod which gives you an advantage over other players so you don't necessarily need the way they play. in the end just try to enjoy the game the best you can haha peace!

anyone knows the skill number for Aries? Thanks in advance

Aries skills number is 65 man

@ sasdx Nice hack, maybe you could share?

@ t3xboar Create a guild under your main acct, join the guild with your smurf accounts. This way you can use your smurfs to farm shards for the guild to cover boss entry fees and you will not have to use any shards from your main account. Which helps level up your main acct much faster considering you will be able to keep your main accounts shards for leveling up hero skills. You should be able to take down boss 1 and 2 daily just fine depending on your heroes. Also depending on your might lvl, if you do the quest board twice a day, sell the EXP books you get upon completion for HB. The Green books aren't very valuable, but blue and purple books add up quick. Since you get plenty of EXP from HBM, Sell the books. I can get about 20k+  HB every couple days just from books.

@ super3001 Nothing wrong with low might accounts. In fact, I love my low might smurfs. Most of my low might accounts have 120+ plus heroes, And all of them are below 7k might. Its the easiest raiding, expedition work you'll ever do. lol. I can drop heroes anywhere with confidence. If I need to build, 2 minutes later I have filled both vaults. Unlike my main account where I dread farming a couple million in gold, I actually look forward to it in my smurfs. Outside of my main, my low accounts help keep the game fun for me. 

@ hack video above -  pretty sure that's how you get caught by them checking how fast you finish the levels.  Seems mighty risky to me....  I know they patched the range once before and it "magically" works again....

I gotta do guild boss's then for HB. I made a main guild already. Thought the hacks didnt work on guild bosses because you finish too quickly?  or doesn the 0dmg hack work if nothing else is changed?

@the person who likes playing high might. it's up to you to choose [...]

@ super3001 Nothing wrong with low might accounts. In fact, I love my low might smurfs. Most of my low might accounts have 120+ plus heroes, And all of them are below 7k might. Its the easiest raiding, expedition work you'll ever do. lol. I can drop heroes anywhere with confidence. If I need to build, 2 minutes later I have filled both vaults. Unlike my main account where I dread farming a couple million in gold, I actually look forward to it in my smurfs. Outside of my main, my low accounts help keep the game fun for me. 

nearly every aspect of the game is now scaled through might: the rewards from expedition, the rewards from quests (you don't even get all the quests until ~45k might), the daily rewards—you can scoff at these, but the player with 45.9k might getting the full quests is also banking a free 1200 gems, 2400 shards, 135000 hb per month vs. roughly 240/0/1500 for someone with 7k might—hero strength in arena and expeditions, etc, etc. 

the rewards for expedition are TEN times higher for my main account vs my smurf, and since the update, it's pretty much a joke to beat at any level. also, I frequently raid bases with 400-900k gold or mana, which I can't even use because the rewards from doing the simple quest board are overabundant. at low might you have to hit dozens of bases to make the same flow, and while it might be super easy it's also boring and repetitive. and for what it's worth, higher might players will usually wipe you out in one go leaving you with a 10 hour shield as opposed to weaker players picking at your mines for hours until someone shields you. 

you guys are actually doing more work for a fraction of the benefits. if you level the right way, you shouldn't run into problems raising enough gold or raiding. if you hit a lull, buy and sell statues for a while to maintain gold for upgrades. 

@skull whatever floats your boat but your info isn't accurate, at least not for my 12+k might. 2400 shards per month from missions? lol why would u even need waste time doing missions when you can get 1000+ shards a DAY from wave J and dungeons 8? hahaha

not interested in hihacking the thread to discuss with noobs. it's the end of the might topic for me. I'm here for the hack/mod discussion. peace

anyone tried giving Aries skills to all their heroes in HBM/HT? could be interesting to see if that only mod could help us from having to mod all the other values. how hard could it be to beat those waves with procless heroes? currently on vacation and lacking stable internet connection to try it myself

@skull whatever floats your boat but your info isn't accurate, at least not for my 12+k might. 2400 shards per month from missions? lol why would u even need waste time doing missions when you can get 1000+ shards a DAY from wave J and dungeons 8? hahaha

not interested in hihacking the thread to discuss with noobs. it's the end of the might topic for me. I'm here for the hack/mod discussion. peace

what are missions, even? 1200 gems, 2400 shards, 135000 hb per month are just from clicking your might title everyday—they're totally free and super easy. vs. 360 gems, 4500 hb, and NO shards at ~12k might.  every little handout in this game adds up exponentially, especially for f2p players. 

I've been playing this since it came out and helping people hack it since february; I'm a veritable encyclopedia of information on this game. maybe show some respect. 

anyone tried giving Aries skills to all their heroes in HBM/HT? could be interesting to see if that only mod could help us from having to mod all the other values. how hard could it be to beat those waves with procless heroes? currently on vacation and lacking stable internet connection to try it myself

aries skill isn't viable using this hack method because of the 7 second cool-down. 

the easiest way to beat hbm is using 2 TG and 1 PD. I've tested hbm 'I' with level 100 heroes.