CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

@nighthawk i can also confirm your results, successful hack in expeditions but not in mesa, i haven't tried boss now but it didn't work for me before either

about dungeons, opposite to your results, i get failure when using the hack even in dungeons i can easily complete without mod (for example dungeons 5 and 6). if you're successful in some dungeons it'd be interesting understanding the reason. i tried with and without magic with similar failure results

just for the purpose of testing this, i updated to the latest game version and obtained 171 results instead of the usual 161 i got using previous versions. i guess the values for Molt and Aries must have been added at the end because i successfully used the same numbers i usually use to mod my heroes in previous versions of the game. i restarted the game multiple times and i could always get 171 results so I'll continue using this version i think

@darkhelmet thx for the feedback bro. same for me. always gives me a failure even if i clear the dungeon

@abothername i do exactly as explained in OP. just make sure you aren't facing the same heroes with same levels as yours. can you explain exactly what happens when you try the mod? disconnect error? failure results? you can't beat the enemy heroes? maybe that way we could help you better

i do expeditions just after doing HBM, i use the same 3 modded heroes, complete each expedition in 10-15secs

@super3001 Good point about the hero lvl's that may be the issue. I have been disconnected at times, but usually get a failure upon completion of the expedition. I get failure after completing dungeons too. But I'm not worried about dungeons since I farm 40 shard dungeon without a hack.

Now that I know it works for some I'll play around with it a little more to see if I can get expeditions to work. Thanks

@ super from your earlier post...

how the @#%$@#$ are you only at 12k might with hero's nearing 160+ ??

all mine are 140 capped (missing HB doh!) and im easily in the 18k range!

on a side note - finally got a PD !!! weeeee haha.

@t3xboar i play low might and my heroes are still under 160 and won't level them past that until i level up their skills. i have low level TH and only vaults, no mines/mills except the one that comes with the game (staying at level 1). i have also just 1 troop camp at low level just to produce troops when required for missions. i only use the first 2 magics restoration and ares. my towers are low level as well as my hero bases. I'm rarely attacked because my 140-160 heroes might look intimidating for other players of the same might range. when i do raids/expeditions i can finish each one with 3-4 heroes mostly using no magic. the game is really comfortable at low might. most of my might comes from my heroes rather than useless buildings. after all buildings don't go to raids/dungeons hahaha so they're useless for me and using the mod i have no need of high level defenses for HBM/HT

it's not my first game, it's actually my 5th, i learned from the previous ones what mistakes not to do with this one hehe

big CONGRATS on your PD mate! the game will surely become more fun for you!

PS in arena i get 100hb/hour and I'm able to beat opponents of 25,000-30,000 might. in mesa i can do boss 2 with the right team mates. i can do R10 expeditions with no mod. just recently decided to go for dungeon 8, I'm still doing the first ones and getting confidence to do the 40 shard dungeon soon

good luck

as for HB i do boss 2 every day. i deal 24 million in 1'30" which gives me 7150 badges a day, plus 2400-2600 badges from Arena, plus extra badges from mission rewards and daily rewards, plus the 3,600-5,000 badges from 3 HT a day... i get 15,000 HB/day without sweat...

@nighthawk congrats on aries

hope you get PD soon!

just updated game hacker application and now i get 167 results instead of the usual 171 i get using the older version. worst thing though is that value positions keep changing and it's driving me nuts. any workarounds to this except going back to using the older version?

@t3xboar i play low might and my heroes are still under 160 and won't level them past that until i level up their skills. i have low level TH and only vaults, no mines/mills except the one that comes with the game (staying at level 1). i have also just 1 troop camp at low level just to produce troops when required for missions. i only use the first 2 magics restoration and ares. my towers are low level as well as my hero bases. I'm rarely attacked because my 140-160 heroes might look intimidating for other players of the same might range. when i do raids/expeditions i can finish each one with 3-4 heroes mostly using no magic. the game is really comfortable at low might. most of my might comes from my heroes rather than useless buildings. after all buildings don't go to raids/dungeons hahaha so they're useless for me and using the mod i have no need of high level defenses for HBM/HT

it's not my first game, it's actually my 5th, i learned from the previous ones what mistakes not to do with this one hehe

big CONGRATS on your PD mate! the game will surely become more fun for you!

PS in arena i get 100hb/hour and I'm able to beat opponents of 25,000-30,000 might. in mesa i can do boss 2 with the right team mates. i can do R10 expeditions with no mod. just recently decided to go for dungeon 8, I'm still doing the first ones and getting confidence to do the 40 shard dungeon soon

good luck

I don't see the benefit to being lower might any longer. Avoiding getting raided is pretty pointless when you aren't upgrading your buildings: that's the main reason you need resources. And the daily benefits—might rewards, better quest rewards, hp/def bonuses in arena & expedition—far outweigh the drawbacks. 

Is there any known way to lock in the values so when I start the GameHacker and CC the values automatically set? Also I've tried every method and I cannot seem to hack the attack of any of my hero's, even with switching the value to 1999999999, still leaves my attack the same. HP and thunder god proc hack work flawlessly but the low attack is annoying. This sucks because its harder when I have to do wave I with the spirit mage procing before my hero's are able to kill him, sometimes I lose because the damage of a 160 spirit mage wipes most of my buildings in 1-2 procs.. Also this hack is working in everything but dungeons, the normal attack of my hero's with thunder gods proc skill still isn't enough to even dent the mesa's hp, so I'm failing there as well. Anyone know why the attack hack is not working for me?