CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

@t3xboar interesting observation bro but i have been consistently using the same heroes and ending up around the same time (15-20segs) for wave J... just the prizes are different with less XP than before that's why now I've started using only 3 heroes instead of the usual 4. it just takes a couple seconds more and interesting that i seem to get more XP in the prizes (it could just be placebo though)

sorry i can't help with BS since i don't use it. normally i play the latest version in my cell phone and keep an old version in my tablet (no warehouse, no co-op dungeons) just to use the mod. i use an app that records/saves screen touches so the whole thing is faster without having to input manually each time.

Also when changing your heros power for HBM & HT, are you guys still using Thunder God (43)? I've found that giving all my heroes except druid, (for his healing abilities) Pumpkin Duke's (45) powers is a lot more efficient. It works in the same way as when you VS Pumpkin Duke in HT where they all move incredibly fast. Lemme know your thoughts guys.

@night mod works only in hbm and ht. why would you need druid's healing ability when you're using the health mod? using PD's skill in all your heroes could end up sending you to the top of the leaderboard because it tends to speed things up you know. i use only 3 heroes for wave J (20-25secs) each one with his own skill buffed by the mod. easy, fast and clean

soon I'll be getting to the 8-star level, any workarounds to avoid modding the same heroes that could attack us in hbm and especially ht since it's random?

I'm considering just keeping my heroes capped at 160 for a while until i can shard enough to pump my heroes skills to 8/9. with a might of 12,000 i have no hurry for level 180 heroes. as it already is i can do very comfortably in the game (dungeons 7, R10 expeditions, mesa 1, 30 second raids, boss 2 24million in 1'30")

SIDE NOTE: i just saw a YouTube video of a hack that works in not only hbm and ht but also in dungeons and expeditions. it seems legit... but how if those are supposed to be server sided? my only guess is they're using an alternate server. any ideas?

@night that's great for you. what version of the game are you playing? when i place a modded hero during an expedition i get a disconnection error. since i can finish R10 without modding my heroes i didn't care much about it but it's still interesting to know

anybody else successful at using mod with expeditions?

@matt what is the above method you're referring to? a while ago when i tried boss and expeditions the hack didn't work but someone else besides you says hack works in expeditions and now you're also saying that it works for you in boss... so something has changed in the game?

you can solo boss 3 with the hack? and have you tried it in the new coop dungeons (mesa)?

if other people can confirm it works in boss it'd be great