CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

i don't think that is the issues because I'm playing with bluestacks on version 1.2.51 (latest version). I forgot to mention yesterday, to use the unlimited hp, you have to drop first a guardian angel, then your heroes, it bypass the server check. I did 5 consecutive dungeons without problems

And for the damage hack, do not input 1 999 999 999 on the blue line, instead use 1078437971 for dw value. Your heroes might should be 9400. Sadly, i can't farm dungeon 40 shards anymore with those changes (my heroes are too weak...)

( Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language)

snuppy i followed your suggestion, i used:

damage mod: 1078437971 for dw value of blue line

health mod: 0 for byte value 8 lines above the blue line

BUT my heroes' might didn't change to 9400 (it looked like the normal might) and even when dropping guardian Angel before my heroes, the game drops the connection :'(

is there something I'm doing wrong? please advise. thanks in advance!

the hp hack doesn't work anymore, even changing on 1 hero, the rest of team dies or disconnect ... Thanks for the tip Csharp !

Off topic, does anyone ever got 60% of shards drop rate ? Yesterday,  i use my macro for 14 hours to farm the dungeon 31 shards, before starting the macro, i was at 3141 shards. Coming back, i see 3978 shards so i gain 837 shards. It's 64% dropping rate ! Impossible... The best drop i usually get is 30%, pure luck or something else ? lol

I will run the macro later and see if it happen again  :)

thanks for the reply Snuppy. you mean HP not working but damage hack is still working?

60% drop rate is unheard of. most recorded statistics show a maximum of 30% drop rate for 100% completion. however that's measured in a big number of tries (>500 times). anyway congrats on those shards i wish i could get farm the same

any possibility you could share that macro? here or PM I'd appreciate it

the hp hack doesn't work anymore, even changing on 1 hero, the rest of team dies or disconnect ... Thanks for the tip Csharp !

Off topic, does anyone ever got 60% of shards drop rate ? Yesterday, i use my macro for 14 hours to farm the dungeon 31 shards, before starting the macro, i was at 3141 shards. Coming back, i see 3978 shards so i gain 837 shards. It's 64% dropping rate ! Impossible... The best drop i usually get is 30%, pure luck or something else ? lol

I will run the macro later and see if it happen again :)

what you do with macro ? its possible to do dungeon infinite times?