CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

Looks like they fixed this

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

i'm not so sure they even tried to  patch the hacks.after some updates the hack stopped working its not the 1st time( they tried to fix something else and hack stopped)but it would work after the next update...so this time we should wait and see...

i'm not so sure they even tried to  patch the hacks.after some updates the hack stopped working its not the 1st time( they tried to fix something else and hack stopped)but it would work after the next update...so this time we should wait and see...

i'm not so sure they even tried to  patch the hacks.after some updates the hack stopped working its not the 1st time( they tried to fix something else and hack stopped)but it would work after the next update...so this time we should wait and see..

I think igg found a  way to read modified values of heros.  I  still maintain that someone from igg is a member of this site

i take that back i dont th ink igg has fixed this.  They are using an algorithm to guess if you are using modified heros

If you just change one value and you raid it works. If you change all values and raid and quit before you reach 50% damage it works. 

If you reach 100% it fails. 

isn't it unnecessarily risky to use hack in raids?

anybody got any tricks to get HB? i have all my heroes capped and can't level them up (cry)

dungeons and hero trials always give me a failure now even if i send just one modified hero. it will either disconnect me or give me a failure at the end (even if apparently i completed the dungeon and won)

boss has never worked for me. visually it's like I'm beating the boss but in the end it gives me a failure with very little damage inflicted to the boss

i take that back i dont th ink igg has fixed this.  They are using an algorithm to guess if you are using modified heros

If you just change one value and you raid it works. If you change all values and raid and quit before you reach 50% damage it works. 

If you reach 100% it fails. 

What do you mean quit before 50% damage it works? Quit before 50% is a failure and you lose HB? 

I do think IGG is "replaying" the instance of the raid/dungeon/HT on server side to determine if you win or lose. There is no way around this if it is server side.

isn't it unnecessarily risky to use hack in raids?

anybody got any tricks to get HB? i have all my heroes capped and can't level them up (cry)

dungeons and hero trials always give me a failure now even if i send just one modified hero. it will either disconnect me or give me a failure at the end (even if apparently i completed the dungeon and won)

boss has never worked for me. visually it's like I'm beating the boss but in the end it gives me a failure with very little damage inflicted to the boss

Join a guild bro. With the current boss fight system, you will get decent HB with a guild that help players to maximize HB rewards

thanks foot the tip. I'm already in a guild but since my heroes are still level 80-100 i can't do much damage to the boss so i just get 3000-3500 a day

when i try using the hack, it looks like I'm permastunning the boss for the whole 3min but the results show i did little damage (what is expected for my heroes level)

HT always give me failure too

Dungeons will randomly give me victory or failure using only one modified hero (more often failure than victory though)

First, thanks Jenneh for her special version of Jenneh motion.

Besides, this tutorial will show you how to create many account of CC on a phone without Gmail. This topic will introduce you step by step, with a caption picture after each step. You can make this by your seft on your phone or emulator.

#1: Needed app:

- Your phone must be rooted first.

- Xposed installer: link.

- Xprivacy: link.

- Titanium backup: link.

- New version of Jenneh motion have all you need, i suggest using this.

#2: How to install:

Step 1:

- Install Xposed first, open it. Grant super user if a pop-up appear.

- Click on Framework then click on Install/Update.

- Reboot your phone by click on Soft reboot.

xposed-1.jpg

- After reboot your phone, open Xposed, click on framework. You should see this when success (active column change from Red dash to green number like bundled).

download-install-xposed-framework-your-s

Step 2:

- Install Xprivacy, agree all pop-up appear, grant super user if needed.

- Open Xposed, click on Module, tick on Xprivacy.

feed-apps-fake-info-keep-private-data-sa

- Reboot your phone again.

Step 3:

- Install Titanium Backup.

- Grand super user when a pop-up appear.

- Finish all installation step.

* You need to learn how to use basic function of Titanium backup: back up and restore an app.

#3: Using Xprivacy to fake phone data:

- Close Castle Clash or apps you are going to fake data then open Xprivacy.

19c7f294464ea61c8576d94cb2147805_mw_640_

- Tick on what program you want to fake data.

cai-dat-xprivacy-installer-apk-mien-phi.

- Click on setting on top right corner.

- Click on Randomize now, then press OK.

b5a98e4cb5331faddc61db91e5874952893d5d33

- Go to app manager, find Castle clash, click on it, click on force stop then clear data.

force-close.png

- Bingo, you've successful create new CC account on your phone.

#4: Back up and restore app for later use

- Use Titanium backup to back up your CC data and store it on your phone.

- Repeat #3 to make a new one, back up it. Each back up file will be one smurf account.

- When you restore your acc, choose back up file you need, then restore data only. Finally, your account return to your phone without using gmail.

P/S:

- I beleave you will get many errors while setup and using Xprivacy and Xposed, so after this post i will support you go over your problem.

- On #4: using Titanium backup i will explain more later with picture and some tips.

Lunks dead , can resolve?