CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

For Elite and Ordinary Hero, you just use the numbers on hero map file attached.

Can you list all of your hero you have? Can you explain more specifically about the sittuation you've got?

Very simple - I just did it as everytime but now It just wont count the success.

If I mod a hero like 8 Star Thundergod - It works that they're modded but you wont get the reward because it say you're failing. (For example if you finish a dungeon - You killed everything and there comes failure instead of success)

With more than just the english version. I also used it on multible devices and none of em' are working anymore with this method.

today i became a lifetime member just for this game hack bit it's not working for me

can anybody help me please? I've been trying to read the posts in this these but i haven't found anything similar to my problem

one downloaded and read the files from OP, i followed the instructing buy when i search b the first number, the results are only small numbers like 6, 13 nothing like the example 161. so when i input that value in excel calculator the search line becomes a negative value (tears)

it's my first time trying a so complex hack like this so any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. sqresteno i know you must be very busy but if you could help me a little with this I'd be very thankful.

thank you in advance and cheers to everyone!

I always get the wrong valueshits at the first search. To get the right hits i need to get all heroes killed and then recharged. Then when i search i get the right hits.

I always get the wrong valueshits at the first search. To get the right hits i need to get all heroes killed and then recharged. Then when i search i get the right hits.

thanks for the tip bro

I'll retry and report

thanks again

i just tried searching after i got all my heroes killed and waiting until they revived again. unfortunately still very few search results.

for legend heroes i get 6 (4 after killed/revived)

for elite heroes i get 39 results (13 after killed/revived)

just f relevant I'm using version 1.2.48 of the game and v2.6 of game hacker in OP (as advised i haven't updated it)

any other tips/help welcome

UPDATE I just installed version 1.2,49 of the game but still no luck. it's frustrating. I've tried several times in 2 different devices (a cell phone and a tablet) but still getting very few values. i don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried clearing up all RAM memory, reinstalling game hacker but to no avail

Help please! (in the meantime I'm trying to read every post in this thread >.<)

Very simple - I just did it as everytime but now It just wont count the success.

If I mod a hero like 8 Star Thundergod - It works that they're modded but you wont get the reward because it say you're failing. (For example if you finish a dungeon - You killed everything and there comes failure instead of success)

With more than just the english version. I also used it on multible devices and none of em' are working anymore with this method

Hi all, for KoHx3 and super3001, make sure that:

- Castle Clash is global (english) version. Others version not work!

- Rooted android devices, not iOS.

- Do not update sbgameshacker.

To test my hack on your phone, try for new search: 19988483. It must have 9 results. Then leave a message here with all of your hero name and level. I will support you.

Thanks for the reply. I was unsuccessfully trying in my phone and tablet but I finally got it to work by doing a fresh install of a ROM (my phone supports multirom).

I have been testing the hack a little and these are my observations :

HBM: It fails if you win too quickly or if by chance the game uses a similar hero to yours because it will have the hacked values that you chose for yours (eg health, skills, damage). 

Dungeons: it fails again if you win too quickly. also once I tried hacking only health so my heroes took more than 2 minutes to win (in a reasonable time I think) but in the outcome I got failure again with all my heroes dead even when I saw no one died because I was using the health hack. the developers can know if the heroes are immortal? another time I sent a single unit with hacked health, it took her almost 3 minutes to win but didn't get failure. if there are too many heroes with unlimited health the game can sense cheating? as I say with only one hero with unlimited health I didn't get failure. in HBM it is no problem all my heroes have hacked health/damage/proc as long as it doesn't end too quickly (I purposedly spread buildings everywhere in the map outside my death box so the monsters will take their time destroying them thus the battle won't end so soon).

Raid: I sent them by mistake! and as soon as I put them in the field I got connection failure and the game exited. when I came back all heroes were dead.

Boss: as soon as I put my hacked heroes I got connection failure, I came back quickly (because I didn't wanna miss doing the boss hack or not) and found 2 heroes dead. entered guild and fought the boss with remaining 3 heroes . I was surprised the hack continued in those 3 and were dominating the boss with the hacked skills I had given to them. just in case, I stopped the fight after a few seconds and in the failure window I saw I had given 25 million damage but when leaving that window, the ranking showed the real numbers of damage, not the previous 25mil but only 2mil which I believe is my heroes true damage for their level. so even when visually the damage hack was working, the game showed the real (much lower but truer) damage value I had inflicted the boss . on a positive side, I was for the first time able to chain stun the boss with my heroes hacked skills (I gave champion skills to one of my heroes). in the end, I was at the bottom of the rank because with only 3 heroes I couldn't do much real damage (even though visually I was doing millions). so the hack is only partially useful for Boss?

Arena: I am not so silly to show off and get reported so I didn't try.

Hero Trials: since heroes are random 50% of the times I was unlucky to get similar to my hacked heroes so I had to stop it. Since it's not so efficient and more of an unnecessary risk, I won't do HT again.

*I am not totally sure on this but damage hack seems to work only sometimes and not in all scenarios?

QUESTIONS:

- Is it possible to buff health just a little instead of having unlimited health? having unlimited for Dungeons is sometimes totally unnecessary and prone to failure. Is it possible for example to give Palladin's health to a low health hero? or another way to just give an extra 10/20% of health to reasonably survive fights (and maybe even raids without raising suspicion)?

- In the hero map there's the codes for the jelly heroes. how do we use them? can we multiply them? 

Any comments on this would be appreciated. Thanks

There is some changes on the server, hacked heroes will die in all raid and dungeons when battle ends,(haven't tried HBM and HT cause I used up the chance.), this did not happen until a few hours ago, I believe it's after latest server refresh.. 

@super3001: The hack isn't supposed to work like that, definitely some server changes that fixed the hack in some way, let's try again after the maintenance.

I think IGG will fix this hack soon, they have add some patch on their server. I've just make some test and here is some newest infomation:

- HBM mode: still works fine! For safety, use 2-3 hero only. Tip: change skill of Spirit Mage, Thunder God, Pumpkin Duke max lv 180 to 7 (ex: HBM wave I has Ninja, Druid, Thunder God, Spirit Mage and Pumpkin Duke max lv 180, use my calculation file to find their hack number and change their skill to 7, they will become useless and you will pass wave easier.

- Hero Trial mode: still works fine! Tip: change skill of all max level 180 heroes to 7.

- Dungeon: FAILED, but super3001 has test for some case we can bypass server check. Thanks for his valued help. Maybe, you must use some hacked hero with some didn't, try to extend time in a battle (over a minute or more) to bypass server check .

Dungeons: it fails again if you win too quickly. also once I tried hacking only health so my heroes took more than 2 minutes to win (in a reasonable time I think) but in the outcome I got failure again with all my heroes dead even when I saw no one died because I was using the health hack. the developers can know if the heroes are immortal? another time I sent a single unit with hacked health, it took her almost 3 minutes to win but didn't get failure. if there are too many heroes with unlimited health the game can sense cheating? as I say with only one hero with unlimited health I didn't get failure. in HBM it is no problem all my heroes have hacked health/damage/proc as long as it doesn't end too quickly (I purposedly spread buildings everywhere in the map outside my death box so the monsters will take their time destroying them thus the battle won't end so soon).

- Raid/Arena: not encourage.

- Guild Boss: the same with Dungeon.