CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

I'm back 

:) 1.2.48 still working fine with the code 107xxxx971

I also have a cc hack on IOS

i love you fairy!! What about the Talents, did anyone find out, how we can change them?

Fairy?

What I find very odd is that I can use the 7971 code on my android phone and find heroes. But on my Note tablet it only finds 10 results. Even before the update I could use the 1002 code to find heroes but they were totally different lines than my phone version of the game.

ive tried doing this hack numerous of times, and cant quite get a grip of it, only got my VIP yesterday, specifically for this hack, and im a bit disappointed i cant do it, tried to follow the steps as closely as possible but had no luck what so ever, is there a chance you could make a more clearer tutorial, i know use probably cant stand the likes of me that have no exp what so ever on hacking etc but hay, thought id ask anyway, when i search for the first code, it doesnt show any results for it, so i dont know what to do from there on in, tried to search individually for heroes might but that didnt work either, so im at a dead end if someone could help id be really grateful, and finally be satisfied with paying for VIP, maybe if i give my heroes and there levels someone could point me in the right direction;

Druid - LVL 78 heroes score - 592

Paladin - LVL 70 heroes score 572

Executioner - LVL 70 heroes score - 422

Assassin LVL 70 - heroes score 389

Ice demon - LVL 70 heroes score 404

IM sorry to come across as a noob etc just hoping for some "help/tutorial for dummies"

thank-you

ive tried doing this hack numerous of times, and cant quite get a grip of it, only got my VIP yesterday, specifically for this hack, and im a bit disappointed i cant do it, tried to follow the steps as closely as possible but had no luck what so ever, is there a chance you could make a more clearer tutorial, i know use probably cant stand the likes of me that have no exp what so ever on hacking etc but hay, thought id ask anyway, when i search for the first code, it doesnt show any results for it, so i dont know what to do from there on in, tried to search individually for heroes might but that didnt work either, so im at a dead end if someone could help id be really grateful, and finally be satisfied with paying for VIP, maybe if i give my heroes and there levels someone could point me in the right direction;

Druid - LVL 78 heroes score - 592

Paladin - LVL 70 heroes score 572

Executioner - LVL 70 heroes score - 422

Assassin LVL 70 - heroes score 389

Ice demon - LVL 70 heroes score 404

IM sorry to come across as a noob etc just hoping for some "help/tutorial for dummies"

thank-you

its so easy, turn ur brain on...

1. root phone

2. download sbgamehacker 2.6.3

3. download castle clash

4. open both

5. search for the Number:

Legend : 1074737971
Elite : 1074056396
Ordinary : 1073007820

6. then look for Hero List on first post
6. edit the 8th line above ur hero code from byte 5 > 0
7. edit 8th line under the hero code from xxxxxxx > 40108288

thats all
for skill hack look post #1

and for the Hero Codes look for the List at post #1..

After 1.2.48 version, we have many problems about this hack, so i must remove all attachment and edit #1. IGG had configured CC's source a lot:

- HBM mode monsters seem stronger (DMG & Health). :wacko:

- Towers and troops DMG hacked sometime work, sometime not.  :huh:

- Master hack code changed (but we find out the new one), some hack line changed (to add new hero amonica). :D

WE CAN APPLY THIS HACK ON NEW VERSION WITH A LITTLE OF MODIFIED! CHECK #1 FREQUENTLY. THANKS FOR YOUR ALL CONTRIBUTION TO THIS TOPIC.

I'm not sure If I'm the only one noticing it or if it just me but before with the damage 1999999999 I would get a # super long that the writing was small

now I get regular size text that has the # of 2147483647 and it doesn't seem to actually increase their damage... maybe a tiny bit in HBM at least... in 1.2.48 it was dungeons and hbm but reverted back to 1.2.46 just to try it out on these throw away accounts and it seems only hbm I don't get the damage boost but I do in dungeons

It's not that people's brain is turned off

The instructions sound simple TO YOU, but maybe not for others...

I decided to try this game as well today with these mods.. I understand the page has been updated and some figuring it is being worked on, but even I am confused after the part of searching for the numbers listed.

After searching for the numbers listed for Legend / Elite or Odinary, there isn't a hero list on Post#1 to look for, so im guessing without the list I am at a loss with the rest of the steps.

With that said, it is understandable that games get patched, updated and so mods need to be updated and whatnot , but when subscribing to VIP not everyone is as well knowledged as those whom been at this for a long time and so some people find it challenging to implement a mod that has multiple steps and so they look for easy downloads APKs and maybe a simple tutorial that is understandable to make their sub worth it.  

Squestreno Is not doing a bad job at all, and i like the prompt updates of what is happening and being worked on. I guess some things are missing from Post#1 I had missed to read to know what some are talking about.

Tobii I had the same thing when I first came here I spent about 4 hours maybe more and going through the different threads to find all the lists and codes as some of them were shared only through messaging certain people and others were available in other threads

and there is quite a learning curve for some one to just jump into this

- I think IGG had read my instruction and they've add a fix for this on the newest version, the next instruction will not easy to understand.

- I know someone can get stuck on some steps of the instruction, if you are, PM me or leave a message here, i will support you (but you may wait for your turn).

- I try to update new instruction for 1.2.48 version, with a video tutorial by me.