CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

You can minimize CC window then return to your hack later. You can't save hacking values on RAM because it change every time you open CC.

IGG had fixed that hack for a long time.

so what is the best way to complete hbm h if i cant modify troops or tower health?

the hbm troops destroy my buildings before my heros can kill them and i lose everytime by wave 4.

so what is the best way to complete hbm h if i cant modify troops or tower health?

the hbm troops destroy my buildings before my heros can kill them and i lose everytime by wave 4.

Here is some tips, I usually defeat HBM wave I with 2-3 hero:

- Bring 4 hero base to near by 4 corner of the map, 1 hero base in a center of the map.  ;) 

- Towers place on center of the map. 4 army camp buy full archer.

- Build your home town by model "Death Box" or "Diamon of Doom".

i swear igg is vip+ and reads these boards

is this working for anyone today?  i do dungeons and hbm and keep getting a connection failed at the end. like they are logging my intial values and comparing them after each wave and the game crashes

pierre probably doesn't realizing it's just spending his gems to compensate for difference in gold cost (like when you try to upgrade without enough resource, and it prompts gem purchase) only the game thinks you have the resource, so it circumvents gem prompt.

for those it's not working, you don't have enough gems to cover the cost. there's no known way to hack resources without private server.