CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

Idiot question, but do you free goblins to upgrade ? If they are all upgrading, of course it won't work ^^

Yes I actually had few free at the time when I tried. I even upgraded few things to make all of them busy and then try to level something by spending GEM to make one of them free but still no luck. :(

P.S. I have done everything I can think of but no luck.

I still need help with getting the hack to work:

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me out to get this hack to work. I am probably doing something wrong?  :(

What I have done so far:

1. I search for 1081711002 and get 148 lines.

2. To find which lines are for my heroes I did this. 

Thunder God 6 star : 61 is the hero hack code. So 61 - 5 = 56 (On line 12th my number is 120 therefore I subtract 5 from each, I have also done it without subtracting any number) 

Cupid star 4: 132 - 5 = 127

Champoin star 4: 40 - 5 = 35

Pumpkin Duke star 4: 70 - 5 = 65

Succubus star 6: 33 - 5 = 28

3. I change each line DW to 1999999999 (blue line)

4. 4 lines above blue line I change byte to 328448

5. 20 lines below blue line I change byte to 43 (TG skill)

After doing all that when I start a dungeon, all my heroes are normal. No skills, dmg, or hp was changed for any of them and they die/attack like nothing changed. 

I followed exactly everything and no luck unless I am doing something wrong??  :(

I have re-started my phone and killed all apps before going to the game.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me fix this problem, I'm not sure if I am doing the steps right or not. 

Thank you!

Yes I actually had few free at the time when I tried. I even upgraded few things to make all of them busy and then try to level something by spending GEM to make one of them free but still no luck. :(

P.S. I have done everything I can think of but no luck.

I still need help with getting the hack to work:

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me out to get this hack to work. I am probably doing something wrong?  :(

What I have done so far:

1. I search for 1081711002 and get 148 lines.

2. To find which lines are for my heroes I did this. 

Thunder God 6 star : 61 is the hero hack code. So 61 - 5 = 56 (On line 12th my number is 120 therefore I subtract 5 from each, I have also done it without subtracting any number) 

Cupid star 4: 132 - 5 = 127

Champoin star 4: 40 - 5 = 35

Pumpkin Duke star 4: 70 - 5 = 65

Succubus star 6: 33 - 5 = 28

3. I change each line DW to 1999999999 (blue line)

4. 4 lines above blue line I change byte to 328448

5. 20 lines below blue line I change byte to 43 (TG skill)

After doing all that when I start a dungeon, all my heroes are normal. No skills, dmg, or hp was changed for any of them and they die/attack like nothing changed. 

I followed exactly everything and no luck unless I am doing something wrong??  :(

I have re-started my phone and killed all apps before going to the game.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me fix this problem, I'm not sure if I am doing the steps right or not. 

Thank you!

After version 1.2.46 and 1.2.47 upgrade, hack line for hero sometime comes huddle. So, you should check 12 lines  below blue line first, this line say the level of hero you are going to hack. If this line has right value then you'll apply the hack. If not, check for some hack code above and below, i think 2 lines above first hack code is the best choice (try this value first).

Eg: This example is solution for AFG0KILLA case.

1. You have a 6 star Thunder God and you find 56 is hack code for him. Go to "Edit bound memory", check the value of 12 lines below blue line. If that value is 120:120:120:0 => right value => apply hack.

2. If that line says 80:80:80:0 => this hack code is for 4 star Thunder God => turn back to hack code and go to value 58 => check again, and apply hack (it must be work). It easily find out value 57 is hack code for Thunder God 5 star, 55 is hack code for Thunder God 3 star, and so on.

3. If that line says 160:160:160:0 => this hack code is for 8 star Thunder God => turn back ...  and go to value 54.

4. If 2. and 3. is not your sittuation, you must find out each value above and below value 56 till you find the correct value for your 6 star Thunder God (120:120:120:0 in 16 lines below blue line). Fortunately, you just find 2-3 values above and 2-3 values below 56

P/S: I confirm hack trick for gold and mana for upgrade does not work for all case.

It seems you need a certain amount of gold or mana , something like 3000-4000 I think, don't know the exact value. I confirm this doesn't work when you have less than 1000gold or mana. I will see if I can find the minimum value, or if someone find it, please share :)

After version 1.2.46 and 1.2.47 upgrade, hack line for hero sometime comes huddle. So, you should check 12 lines  below blue line first, this line say the level of hero you are going to hack. If this line has right value then you'll apply the hack. If not, check for some hack code above and below, i think 2 lines above first hack code is the best choice (try this value first).

Eg: This example is solution for AFG0KILLA case.

1. You have a 6 star Thunder God and you find 56 is hack code for him. Go to "Edit bound memory", check the value of 12 lines below blue line. If that value is 120:120:120:0 => right value => apply hack.

2. If that line says 80:80:80:0 => this hack code is for 4 star Thunder God => turn back to hack code and go to value 58 => check again, and apply hack (it must be work). It easily find out value 57 is hack code for Thunder God 5 star, 55 is hack code for Thunder God 3 star, and so on.

3. If that line says 160:160:160:0 => this hack code is for 8 star Thunder God => turn back ...  and go to value 54.

4. If 2. and 3. is not your sittuation, you must find out each value above and below value 56 till you find the correct value for your 6 star Thunder God (120:120:120:0 in 16 lines below blue line). Fortunately, you just find 2-3 values above and 2-3 values below 56

P/S: I confirm hack trick for gold and mana for upgrade does not work for all case.

I have even tried what you mentioned and still no luck. 

For example with my Thunder God 6 star. I go to line 61 view bound memory and then I check the value of 12 line below the blue line and it says. 120:120:120:0. So I go ahead to apply the hack since it's the right value. I change the blue line to 1999999999 and then go 4 line about the blue line and change the byte to 328448. I go to hero base to see that my Thunder God's DMG and HP is still the same and hasn't changed. I have done this with all my heroes and they will remain normal with no change. The only time I can change my heroes DMG is if I check mark all the 148 lines and change them to 1999999999 but then I would have to change all lines one by one in order to change their HP and SKILL. It seems that even though the value of 12 lines below blue line represents my actual heroes star it still doesn't change anything. Would it be possible that those lines are actually for another same star heroes that I do not have????? 

Am I the only one here with this problem??? 

Is there a way that I can change the HP and SKILL of all the 148 lines at once without doing them one by one??? I can do that only for DMG and it does change my heroes DMG which means my heroes lines are messed up somehow cause their DMG, HP and SKILL won't change even though the value of 12 line below the blue line is the number representing their star level. 

Thanks for the reply  and confirmation, it's much appreciated. I would appreciate it if anyone else had this problem and fixed it some how to let me know as well. 

Trying everything I can think of to make the hack work and the gold/mana but still no luck :(

EDITED: 

Looks like I just figured it out. My heroes lines are actually messed up somehow but I managed to figure it out. For example my Thunder God is supposed to be in line 56 but it's actually all the way in line 51. My Pumpkin Duke is supposed to be in line 65 but its actually in line 71. Not sure how much it's pretty messed up and it will take some time to set them up. Can anyone tell me if I can save this so I don't have to do it all over again every time I want to play the game?? I know someone said if you minimize the app and don't kill them then later load them, everything is saved but is there another way??

I would still appreciate it if anyone knows how to change HP and SKILL of all 148 lines at once. It would be much faster.

I have even tried what you mentioned and still no luck. 

For example with my Thunder God 6 star. I go to line 61 view bound memory and then I check the value of 12 line below the blue line and it says. 120:120:120:0. So I go ahead to apply the hack since it's the right value. I change the blue line to 1999999999 and then go 4 line about the blue line and change the byte to 328448. I go to hero base to see that my Thunder God's DMG and HP is still the same and hasn't changed. I have done this with all my heroes and they will remain normal with no change. The only time I can change my heroes DMG is if I check mark all the 148 lines and change them to 1999999999 but then I would have to change all lines one by one in order to change their HP and SKILL. It seems that even though the value of 12 lines below blue line represents my actual heroes star it still doesn't change anything. Would it be possible that those lines are actually for another same star heroes that I do not have????? 

Am I the only one here with this problem??? 

Is there a way that I can change the HP and SKILL of all the 148 lines at once without doing them one by one??? I can do that only for DMG and it does change my heroes DMG which means my heroes lines are messed up somehow cause their DMG, HP and SKILL won't change even though the value of 12 line below the blue line is the number representing their star level. 

Thanks for the reply  and confirmation, it's much appreciated. I would appreciate it if anyone else had this problem and fixed it some how to let me know as well. 

Trying everything I can think of to make the hack work and the gold/mana but still no luck :(

EDITED: 

Looks like I just figured it out. My heroes lines are actually messed up somehow but I managed to figure it out. For example my Thunder God is supposed to be in line 56 but it's actually all the way in line 51. My Pumpkin Duke is supposed to be in line 65 but its actually in line 71. Not sure how much it's pretty messed up and it will take some time to set them up. Can anyone tell me if I can save this so I don't have to do it all over again every time I want to play the game?? I know someone said if you minimize the app and don't kill them then later load them, everything is saved but is there another way??

I would still appreciate it if anyone knows how to change HP and SKILL of all 148 lines at once. It would be much faster.

- As you said, i think you succesful hack your hero with my method?

- You can hack for all hero DAMAGE by check all values and edit DW to 1999999999. But this will hack for all hero on HBM mode, Dungeon etc... When you successful hack for your hero, only his MIGHT is changed and you can only see this changing when set him on HERO BASE and view his infomation.

- As i know, we have no idea change HP and SKILL of all hero at once.

- Make sure that your phone is rooted, and sbgamehacker is stay on the version i attached on #1 post.

- Luckily, if you do as my instruction, all value is seldom changed, that means hack still apply after you minimize your app and you will easily find hacking value in later.

- As you said, i think you succesful hack your hero with my method?

- You can hack for all hero DAMAGE by check all values and edit DW to 1999999999. But this will hack for all hero on HBM mode, Dungeon etc... When you successful hack for your hero, only his MIGHT is changed and you can only see this changing when set him on HERO BASE and view his infomation.

- As i know, we have no idea change HP and SKILL of all hero at once.

- Make sure that your phone is rooted, and sbgamehacker is stay on the version i attached on #1 post.

- Luckily, if you do as my instruction, all value is seldom changed, that means hack still apply after you minimize your app and you will easily find hacking value in later.

Yes, your method helped out a lot even though when I do them the way you said it's not the exact hero line so I keep looking few lines below or above and change few lines until I find the right line for my heroes :)

Yea exactly I can change all heroes DMG at once by check marking all the values but it would be amazing if we could find a way somehow to change HP and SKILL too. 

Yeah phone is rooted of course and I use the same sbg version you attacked. 

Yeah I have tested it that if I minimize the app and later use it again all my heroes are still hacked but it will not work after sometime. 

Thanks for all the help! it's much appreciated it :)

For editing the gold or mana required for an upgrade, well sometime it seems to work, and sometime it don't work, don't know why sorry :/

attachicon.gif Screenshot_2014-06-12-12-02-25.png

attachicon.gif Screenshot_2014-06-12-12-02-36.png

Well, in that case it works, but I confirm it's not every time :/

Yeah thanks for providing all the information but no luck for me still. It's much appreciated it though! maybe cause the stuff I want to level up are already level 14-16 so it doesn't work if they're high level and only works if it's low level and required less gold/mana. I will still keep trying different method to see if I can figure it out. Thanks! :)

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-06-12-12-02-25.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-06-12-12-02-36.png

Well, in that case it works, but I confirm it's not every time :/

I can CONFIRM this, ive tried it with Guild Hall Level 10 to Level 11, changed Value of 363000 to 100, and it did start to Build.

Only worked once, and now it wont work, dunno how and why..

I can CONFIRM this, ive tried it with Guild Hall Level 10 to Level 11, changed Value of 363000 to 100, and it did start to Build.

Only worked once, and now it wont work, dunno how and why..

Only works if you have enough gems to buy the remaining gold needed from original value

How do you get values to save so that you dont have to enter each time

You can minimize CC window then return to your hack later. You can't save hacking values on RAM because it change every time you open CC.

HOw can you modify arrow towers to have max health and damage? Is it possible to modify troops?

IGG had fixed that hack for a long time.