CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

After 1.2.47 update, this hack still works fine. I edited topic title to newest version.

After this update a lot of new functions are provide, i suggest to be careful of Trial Hero Mode, i think IGG will record your activity so you should apply this hack with carefully.

I wanna recommend thunder god skill (43) over serpent queen (41) for almost any cheat application. with quick action skill hack and stun bonus, it's the biz. 

Yes, I have " quests " but don't see what trial hero is ^^

When you enter HBM mode in newest 1.2.47 international version, 2 options appear for you: HBM mode which dinosaur icon and Trial Hero mode with Thunder God icon.

HOT TIPS FOR QUICK HACK:  ^_^

- On blue line: change DW to 1999999999 -> hack for damage.

- 4 lines above blue line: change BYTE to 328448 -> hack for Health.

- 8 lines below blue line: change DW to 40108288 -> expose skill continuously.

- 20 lines below blue line: change BYTE to 41 -> hack to Serpent Queen skill. Or change BYTE to 43 -> hack to Thunder God skill.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me out to get this hack to work. I am probably doing something wrong? :(

What I have done so far:

1. I search for 1081711002 and get 148 lines.

2. To find which lines are for my heroes I did this. 

Thunder God 6 star : 61 is the hero hack code. So 61 - 5 = 56 (On line 12th my number is 120 therefore I subtract 5 from each, I have also done it without subtracting any number) 

Cupid star 4: 132 - 5 = 127

Champoin star 4: 40 - 5 = 35

Pumpkin Duke star 4: 70 - 5 = 65

Succubus star 6: 33 - 5 = 28

3. I change each line DW to 1999999999 (blue line)

4. 4 lines above blue line I change byte to 328448

5. 20 lines below blue line I change byte to 43 (TG skill)

After doing all that when I start a dungeon, all my heroes are normal. No skills, dmg, or hp was changed for any of them and they die/attack like nothing changed. 

I followed exactly everything and no luck unless I am doing something wrong?? :(

I have re-started my phone and killed all apps before going to the game.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me fix this problem, I'm not sure if I am doing the steps right or not. 

Thank you!

For those who asked, if you have to pay 580k mana to upgrade your gold mine, search 580000 in SBGH. You should be able to edit 580000 to whatever you want, like 100. Then, just upgrade it. You will loose 580000 mana, but it work even if you don't have them. Like, you only have 1000 mana, just edit the price to 100 and you should be able to upgrade. Work with everything, I guess  :)

When will you make the update for HB farming ? Thanks for any answer  :)

Hey, I have tried doing this and the cost gets edited to whatever amount I want but when I actually try to level it even though I have half of the money. It doesn't do anything. It only makes the sound that you start to level something but it doesn't take any gold/mana and it doesn't start the count down. Can you provide more info? do you edit the DW amount or you go to view bound memory and change the blue line?? 

Can anyone else confirm this please?? 

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks! :)

Hey, I have tried doing this and the cost gets edited to whatever amount I want but when I actually try to level it even though I have half of the money. It doesn't do anything. It only makes the sound that you start to level something but it doesn't take any gold/mana and it doesn't start the count down. Can you provide more info? do you edit the DW amount or you go to view bound memory and change the blue line??

Can anyone else confirm this please??

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks! :)

Well, this morning I upgraded TH to level 12. Don't remember how it costs, we'll say 350000. So, open SBGAMEHACKER, just tap the amount, so 350000, select all and change all to 100 ( maybe it only work with 100, don't really know ) and minimize SBGH, upgrade the TH and it should work perfectly. If not, tell me and I will make a step by step TUT in a next post, with image if I can, but no video, sorry :/

Well, this morning I upgraded TH to level 12. Don't remember how it costs, we'll say 350000. So, open SBGAMEHACKER, just tap the amount, so 350000, select all and change all to 100 ( maybe it only work with 100, don't really know ) and minimize SBGH, upgrade the TH and it should work perfectly. If not, tell me and I will make a step by step TUT in a next post, with image if I can, but no video, sorry :/

Yeah that's how I did it too but no luck. I actually tried 100 and 101 when I first tried it. I just gave it a go again but still no luck. It changes the amount of money needed to level it to whatever I want but doesn't level it when I click to level. I will try to level other things to see if it will work for those. Thanks!

Edited:

Just tried changing the amount gold/mana required to level few other things but still no luck. Guess it's not working for me or I'm doing this two step guide completely wrong lol.