CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

For those who asked, if you have to pay 580k mana to upgrade your gold mine, search 580000 in SBGH. You should be able to edit 580000 to whatever you want, like 100. Then, just upgrade it. You will loose 580000 mana, but it work even if you don't have them. Like, you only have 1000 mana, just edit the price to 100 and you should be able to upgrade. Work with everything, I guess :)

When will you make the update for HB farming ? Thanks for any answer :)

You can also edit the number of gold per hour, like 1.000.000, in 1 second, your mine is full, but when you collect gold, you only collect the number of gold that SHOULD be inside without edit ( sorry for my English, I am studying it at school ^^ )

You can also edit the number of gold per hour, like 1.000.000, in 1 second, your mine is full, but when you collect gold, you only collect the number of gold that SHOULD be inside without edit ( sorry for my English, I am studying it at school ^^ )

For those who asked, if you have to pay 580k mana to upgrade your gold mine, search 580000 in SBGH. You should be able to edit 580000 to whatever you want, like 100. Then, just upgrade it. You will loose 580000 mana, but it work even if you don't have them. Like, you only have 1000 mana, just edit the price to 100 and you should be able to upgrade. Work with everything, I guess :)

When will you make the update for HB farming ? Thanks for any answer :)

Please edit your post and not posting new post !

Sorry all, my HB farming method (hard way) maybe fixed by IGG, so we only have easy way to farm for HB.  :unsure:  :(

I'll make final post in a few day, then stop my work on CC hack there like i said before.

I've edited some infomation in #1 post, which is:

- Update full list of hero skill and hack code.

- Update Q&A: how to un-banned yourself.

- Change structure of the post: add/remove some tips.

- Change title to newest version (1.2.46).

- preparing: last update instruction and HB farming (easy way).

I've edited some infomation in #1 post, which is:

- Update full list of hero skill and hack code.

- Update Q&A: how to un-banned yourself.

- Change structure of the post: add/remove some tips.

- Change title to newest version (1.2.46).

- preparing: last update instruction and HB farming (easy way).

thanks  was wondering if there is a video tutorial on this i just picked this up to farm hb monsters for xp  idk maybe i just need more coffee today or may brian is working  right but im having trouble getting started  on this hack  process i have the sb game hacker fro the blink in the begining of this post and  just got lost along the way    ..thats why i was thinking if there was a video tutorial i could watch it would really help me out 

thanks  was wondering if there is a video tutorial on this i just picked this up to farm hb monsters for xp  idk maybe i just need more coffee today or may brian is working  right but im having trouble getting started  on this hack  process i have the sb game hacker fro the blink in the begining of this post and  just got lost along the way    ..thats why i was thinking if there was a video tutorial i could watch it would really help me out 

I replied your PM. Besides, i've just update my #1 post: added a video tutorial from Jenneh to help you figure out what to do.

Leave a message here or PM me if you still need help or something wrong happen.

cool just got this working  for my heros damage and health  awesome  btw  i am wondering what line it would be to change guild bosses health to pop em in one hit    can this be done  ? if so  pm me  or post  thanks alot 

I replied your PM. Besides, i've just update my #1 post: added a video tutorial from Jenneh to help you figure out what to do.

you have been an awesome help man thanks alot 

cool just got this working  for my heros damage and health  awesome  btw  i am wondering what line it would be to change guild bosses health to pop em in one hit    can this be done  ? if so  pm me  or post  thanks alot 

You can see in my hero map a series of value from 109 to 128, this is hack code for others boss in this game: guild boss tier 1 2 3, dinosaur in wave 5 of HBM etc but i don't know exactly the values. To hack their health, change blue line DW to 1, but the monster will be frozen. It need to be tested very careful so i do not encourage apply this method.