CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

So we have to pay for VIP + to get unlimited HB ? I can't pay for unlimited HB.. And, of course not, you don't even try to sell something, of course not. Sorry if I'm a little angry, but, 1or2pages before, you said you don't sell anything...

i said that i dont sell hack.
HB is a glitch and i spent many time to make guild for people as you to farm there.
You think now i have 55 guild so how much time i spent.In my topic, i showed to all Vip member how to get more HB.You should read it carefully before ask something.Do you know what i mean.
I think we should stop here.
http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=121736

Hey! I can hack heroes hp and damage now, but, does somebody know a method to get many HB ? I get only 100 per hour, and I need 20,000 to upgrade 3heroes :'(

Any Ideas ? :D

Next tip i'm going to show you how to do it.

It says there the firmware was on api 15 which is firmware 4.0 but bot maker only work on 4.1 and above so may need a better rooted blue stacks. But bot maker is not needed, it is a personal choice

Hi mate, i would like to thank you because now i'm using Genymotion and no more Bluestacks ! And mixed with the HiroMarco tools i must admit it works like a charm :)

Have a good day and thank you for all yours contributions !!!

Hi all, after some day off i'm come back for an update of my topic. Next update will include:

1. Creat many CC accounts without gmail.

2. Create many guilds.

3. HB farming (easy way).

4. Shard farming.

5. An updated version of Jenneh motion support you on 4 tips above.

6. May have a video tutorial.

I will update 4 update above one by one, for at least 4 day. Update 5 and 6 may wait for Jenneh work (thanks Jenneh for her help).

See you on tommorow!  B)