CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

Thank you very much for sharing with us your tricks ! i appreciate it very much !

Perhaps you can help me with one things :

In my first device (i9100G Samsung) i can use your ticks without any problems, all works very well. But when i used the same tricks on my other device (i9195 Samsung), all values that i mod are changed (visual) and i checked them when i go to hero base and look at hero might but the issue is when i fight in dungeon mode my heroes attack like a "kid" lol they don't rocks like my other device...

And other things is the offset values are not the same between my two devices, for example my Paladin is in the 5 offset my first device and 148 in my other device...so strange ^^

Any ideas ?

Hi all, someone can help me with this troubles please ?

Thank you in advance :)

Help, what do I have to do now ? When I start my phone by Volume down button + power button and select Recovery, nothing happens. I have an icon, red triangle with an exclamation point ...

Really, really need help please

But my phone isn't rooted at the moment, I have extracted superuser.zip, and now, when I try to do recovery, nothing happens..

EDIT : FINALLY, I have succesfully give root acces to all apps ^^

Yhanks for your help :D

Sorry to say so but :

1) They shared hacks before you.

2) Fairy shared with us hacks that you still do not share. (Skill hacks)

3) who are you to "suggest an Admin" to restrict somebody ? If they do share hacks it's not on your business.

I suggest you to calm down and Chill out. you're a member who shares hacks like 5 others in this forum.

Your Tutorial is surely not the most easy of them and you do keep some hacks for yourself.

you don't have a word to say. If you wanna share: welcome. But stop being selfish and telling people to get out of your topic.

A forum is a space of free speech.

Best regards,

Ceb.

To Ceb. : I don't agree with you said because

1) I share the hack before fairy, but admin closed my post because of kc135 disrupt when i'm on vacation. After, i suggest admin closed my post and i create this post. kc135 and fairy and some member (i know but i dont say their name here) is a group.

2) Fairy have his own topic about CC hack, he has his rule and i respect him, he's trying to sell hack for changing hero skill but i don't care and make no commend disrupt his work. He has his work and i am too, ithink every people know this. I have my own work and way of thinking, but to day you all have all of the hack i have for FREE. So for all happen you think i still keep hack for myself?

3) What should you do when someone make a post insult you? What should you do to restrict he not repeat his saying? I must suggest admin restrict him attack me in this forum, this is my right. When you insult someone, i think you are not welcome anymore.

I never suggest Admin restrict any member right, except kc135 and his group to make a bad post aim to me later (only this), i never disrupt anyone work or topic or business. I think all member in this forum easily understand what i do. I even said "you have your own decide follow who you trust" first on this topic.

Fairy even dont purchase VIP+ access, he has VIP access by an exchange: "he will have VIP access when he share his hack", finally he got what he want and he just share some basic hack and he trying to sell the others. When i anounced that i will share instruction v3 (support to change skill), kc135 make some insulted post aim me on my topic.

1) I share the hack before fairy, but admin closed my post because of kc135 disrupt when i'm on vacation. After, i suggest admin closed my post and i create this post. kc135 and fairy and some member (i know but i dont say their name here) is a group.

2) Fairy have his own topic about CC hack, he has his rule and i respect him, he's trying to sell hack for changing hero skill but i don't care and make no commend disrupt his work. He has his work and i am too, ithink every people know this. I have my own work and way of thinking, but to day you all have all of the hack i have for FREE. So for all happen you think i still keep hack for myself?

3) What should you do when someone make a post insult you? What should you do to restrict he not repeat his saying? I must suggest admin restrict him attack me in this forum, this is my right. When you insult someone, i think you are not welcome anymore.

I never suggest Admin restrict any member right, except kc135 and his group to make a bad post aim to me later (only this), i never disrupt anyone work or topic or business. I think all member in this forum easily understand what i do. I even said "you have your own decide follow who you trust" first on this topic.

Fairy even dont purchase VIP+ access, he has VIP access by an exchange: "he will have VIP access when he share his hack", finally he got what he want and he just share some basic hack and he trying to sell the others. When i anounced that i will share instruction v3 (support to change skill), kc135 make some insulted post aim me on my topic.

hey hey hey

just relax

i dont have any group with any people.

you can share your hack and i can share my hack

i just comment on your topic the number of hero skill.I definitely dont show which line we change skill.

and the important thing i want you to know that that hack i have used since 1 years.When people have free mod they werent interested in using SB gamehacker.

The number 108xxxxx i used to find gold which is used for update hero lv in previous version.(find gold find max hero ...)

I sell how to change skill and make skill no cooldown but every one bought  HB package from me i always showed the way to hack skill.

YOU dont need to make your topic PRIVATELY( dont care igg know :)) ).

I have reported hack CC with SBGH and HB bug to IGG since 1 month .

and from instruction what is master code?i can get from tuto on youtube jenny give before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9MIlboHbuo

HERO LIST: http://adf.ly/jvIoe (it's a text file so you can translate if you need to!)  ;] 

AUTOBOT MAKER HBM SCRIPT CCHBM_SBGH ABM SCRIPT DOWNLOAD:  http://adf.ly/jvIQ4 (automatically modifys all values to 199999999 personal choice)

KEEP IN MIND THE CHECK ALL APPLIES TO ENEMIES AS WELL, I DO THIS TO PACE HBM AND REMAIN UNDETECTED.

SELECT HERO LINES AND MODIFY INDIVIDUALLY IF YOU ONLY WANT TO HACK YOUR OWN HEROES (LIKE FOR DUNGEONS)

I do not agree.

He gave us the skill codes before you did. So he isn't trying to sell that kind of hack dude, he shared it freely.

Many people got ViP by sharing hacks dude, everybody was waiting for a hack and he shared.

Stop being silly and be fair.

You wanna make that community move forward ? share better hacks together !

I do know which group you're talking about and they have always been kind with other members.

You're just agressive and that's fckin bad for the community man ! You should admit it !

As I said : Wanna make us move forward and have a better reputation ? share hacks !

hey hey hey

just relax

i dont have any group with any people.

you can share your hack and i can share my hack

i just comment on your topic the number of hero skill.I definitely dont show which line we change skill.

and the important thing i want you to know that that hack i have used since 1 years.When people have free mod they werent interested in using SB gamehacker.

The number 108xxxxx i used to find gold which is used for update hero lv in previous version.(find gold find max hero ...)

I sell how to change skill and make skill no cooldown but every one bought  HB package from me i always showed the way to hack skill.

YOU dont need to make your topic PRIVATELY( dont care igg know :)) ).

I have reported hack CC with SBGH and HB bug to IGG since 1 month .

dude... why would you report it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9MIlboHbuo

HERO LIST: http://adf.ly/jvIoe (it's a text file so you can translate if you need to!)  ;] 

AUTOBOT MAKER HBM SCRIPT CCHBM_SBGH ABM SCRIPT DOWNLOAD:  http://adf.ly/jvIQ4 (automatically modifys all values to 199999999 personal choice)

KEEP IN MIND THE CHECK ALL APPLIES TO ENEMIES AS WELL, I DO THIS TO PACE HBM AND REMAIN UNDETECTED.

SELECT HERO LINES AND MODIFY INDIVIDUALLY IF YOU ONLY WANT TO HACK YOUR OWN HEROES (LIKE FOR DUNGEONS)

Hi Jenneh,

Thank you for all ! Can you help me to install AutoBot Maker in Bluestacks please ? I have this error :

---------------------------

Apk Installation failed : INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK

Edit: Well i have tried to modify AndroidManifest.xml by adding this line "<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="15" android:targetSdkVersion="15"/>" and now the apk is installed but when i click into the icon the bot don't run... any ideas ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Jenneh,

Thank you for all ! Can you help me to install AutoBot Maker in Bluestacks please ? I have this error :

Apk Installation failed : INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK

Edit: Well i have tried to modify AndroidManifest.xml by adding this line "<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="15" android:targetSdkVersion="15"/>" and now the apk is installed but when i click into the icon the bot don't run... any ideas ?

Thank you in advance.

It says there the firmware was on api 15 which is firmware 4.0 but bot maker only work on 4.1 and above so may need a better rooted blue stacks. But bot maker is not needed, it is a personal choice