CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

i think skill level and ur dmg matters a great deal

when i use immortep's skill on my smurf account, it takes forever for my team to do dungeon 8, the heroes are level 60 and they can't kill the enemy fast enough, times out lol

I'm not welcome 2 members to comment on my post:

kc135 and fairylovehn127

Your aim is to sell your the hack, your group is trying to disrupt my work. If you want to contribute to this forum or to our friend, you'll never say like that. I warn you kc135, if you continue disrupt my post like you do before, i'll suggest Admin restrict some of your right.

P/S: if you want to help people, leave a positive comment here, if not, leave out this topic with no comment and create a new one.

Chi....go suck his ball la..he will shared u

With attitude like yours, hiding behind the internet, a keyboard kid-warrior, it's no wonder no one wants to share anything with you.

We have a small community of users sharing the hack and supporting others on LINE and private chats. We share, teach and discuss things in a mature and helpful way.

Get a life.

no fighting everyone is great and helping, i think thread owner is the one who will decide all of his action even he wants to give it or not, we should respect. other member who luck in knowledge like me need to have a long patience and dont expect too much what have given to you, should be thankful. all of here can be taken step by step.

After 4 day open, i decided remove all download link with in 24 hours, so you should down and store it on your PC. If you need a copy of instruction later, just PM me.

Tomorrow i'll update instruction v3 as choice 2, public instruction v3 only has some lines show you how to change skill, you may need to read instruction v2 carefully in order to understand instructionv3. Instruction v4 update 1 (include skill change for Pumpkin Duke and lock skill) will send by PM, then it's change to instruction v4u2 include full of heroes skill after some day.

Next week, i'll introduce some tricks and tips on playing CC. Have fun.