CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

So if I have Thunder God level 6 I go to the 60th line of the 148 lines listed, edit bound memory, go up 4 lines and change the DW value to 40108288?  Nothing happens his hp stays the same.  or does it just not show HP changing?

you TG star 6 or lv6? star 6 mean lv 101-120, if lv6 mean star 1, 

TG star 6 should be line 61, not 60. Notice that maybe your machine and mine is different, specially between bluestack and phone, my blustack and phone is not same, so you need find your number first, i tried Bluestack in 3 computers and the number is same, after hack HP, you will not see HP change, but your hero immortal already, you can go Dun for test, Notice that: if you hack 1 hero star 6, all that hero star 6 in game also hacked (include Dun, HBM) so that carefully choose hero, Dun, HBM to do, it is easy ^^, the best choice is hacking rarely heroes in game (TG, snow, pumkin, immo, death..), for HBM, if you hack at least 3 heroes in you hero base, your towers also are very powerfull, 1 hit 1 kill ^^

I sometime get an error like you case, but hack line for hero below Succubus on my heroes hack code attachment still not change, so you can use this hack if you dont need to hack for paladin, spirit mage and ninja.

I usually restart my phone when i get trouble like this, after restart, everything return to value it should have. :D

I think your i9195 Samsung device has a program use the paladin offset, it's seem hard to find out  and remove them. :( 

Well, i have tested your advises and i confirm to you that works good now !

Best regards, Oijkn.

Hi all,

Today, i finished to reply all remaining PM, i'm so sorry for slow reply. I think this post may help you a lot.

Besides, i have 2 choice need your vote:

- Choice 1: I'll share instruction v3 support change skill to Pumkin Duke and Sepent Queen by PM, this way take much time and you may wait for your turn. This is the opinion i mentioned in #1.

- Choice 2: I'll share skill change in this post for all VIP member, but i only share hack skill to Serpent Queen. Instruction is upgraded to version 4 with support: change your hero's skill to Pumpkin Duke and change skill for HBM hero to Ninja (this combination make you easier to defeat all HBM wave, especially high HBM wave).

With choice 2, i think all member can use this hack more effective and not wait for a long time. Instruction v4 still send by PM with a strict condition and may cost a lot time waiting.

Please make your vote by leaving a comment below. I appreciate if you make your suggestion to improve this hack. Thanks for your participation.

Hi all,

Today, i finished to reply all remaining PM, i'm so sorry for slow reply. I think this post may help you a lot.

Besides, i have 2 choice need your vote:

- Choice 1: I'll share instruction v3 support change skill to Pumkin Duke and Sepent Queen by PM, this way take much time and you may wait for your turn. This is the opinion i mentioned in #1.

- Choice 2: I'll share skill change in this post for all VIP member, but i only share hack skill to Serpent Queen. Instruction is upgraded to version 4 with support: change your hero's skill to Pumpkin Duke and change skill for HBM hero to Ninja (this combination make you easier to defeat all HBM wave, especially high HBM wave).

With choice 2, i think all member can use this hack more effective and not wait for a long time. Instruction v4 still send by PM with a strict condition and may cost a lot time waiting.

Please make your vote by leaving a comment below. I appreciate if you make your suggestion to improve this hack. Thanks for your participation.

i'd prefer Choice 2 + your support from PM :D