CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

Thank you very much for sharing with us your tricks ! i appreciate it very much !

Perhaps you can help me with one things :

In my first device (i9100G Samsung) i can use your ticks without any problems, all works very well. But when i used the same tricks on my other device (i9195 Samsung), all values that i mod are changed (visual) and i checked them when i go to hero base and look at hero might but the issue is when i fight in dungeon mode my heroes attack like a "kid" lol they don't rocks like my other device...

And other things is the offset values are not the same between my two devices, for example my Paladin is in the 5 offset my first device and 148 in my other device...so strange ^^

Any ideas ?

By the way thank you a lot and keep your mind mate :)

ok, I have a sprint galaxy s4 with root access and I've got sbgamehacker installed.  but whenever I open it it stays open for like 10 seconds then minimizes again.  not enough time to type anything in.  it has full root access.

What is your ROM and what root do you use ? And what is your version of SB GameHacker ?

Thank you very much for sharing with us your tricks ! i appreciate it very much !

Perhaps you can help me with one things :

In my first device (i9100G Samsung) i can use your ticks without any problems, all works very well. But when i used the same tricks on my other device (i9195 Samsung), all values that i mod are changed (visual) and i checked them when i go to hero base and look at hero might but the issue is when i fight in dungeon mode my heroes attack like a "kid" lol they don't rocks like my other device...

And other things is the offset values are not the same between my two devices, for example my Paladin is in the 5 offset my first device and 148 in my other device...so strange ^^

Any ideas ?

By the way thank you a lot and keep your mind mate :)

What is your ROM and what root do you use ? And what is your version of SB GameHacker ?

I sometime get an error like you case, but hack line for hero below Succubus on my heroes hack code attachment still not change, so you can use this hack if you dont need to hack for paladin, spirit mage and ninja.

I usually restart my phone when i get trouble like this, after restart, everything return to value it should have. :D

I think your i9195 Samsung device has a program use the paladin offset, it's seem hard to find out  and remove them. :( 

Sqrestreno can I get v3 please and anyone still having trouble pm me, p.s if 20:20:20:0 only some hero id's work any otger numbers and you make the difference and all heroes can be eddited including imortep, towers and troops also change to 1 shotbut have normal hp when you change heroes

Is this hack, the sbgamehack, only good for HBM?  Does it work on anything else?

This hack is only for hbm and dungeons.

use this tool can hack your heroes's dame and HP, so that it works for HBM, dungeon and guild boss. 

Other guy also shared guide how to hack using sbgamehacker before, if only hack dame and HP, look like the guide of Sqrestreno is more complex, i would like to share a way easier:

for legend heroes: you type 1081711002 then search will find 148 records, once you found thennumber of heroes you want to hack, example TG star 7 is line 62, after you change value from 1081711002 to 1999999999, you hacked its dame already, nextstep is hack HP, you edit Bound Memory: go up 4 line above blue line, you see the line with format xxxxxx:40108293:*****:x, click it to change value from 40108293 to 40108288, it's done, your hero's HP is hacked

notice that once you hack 1 legend hero's dame, all legend heroes's dame also hacked, but only the hero's HP is hacked, so if you need hack other heroes's HP, you need to find their number among 148 lines to change Bound Memory for hacking HP, hope that this is useful for someone use it first time ^^

thanks for sharing, Sqrestreno, I would like to recieve your instruction v3 for hacking skill ^^

So if I have Thunder God level 6 I go to the 60th line of the 148 lines listed, edit bound memory, go up 4 lines and change the DW value to 40108288?  Nothing happens his hp stays the same.  or does it just not show HP changing?