CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

First, I'm just back from vacation, i dont follow my topic as well as reply your PM for 2 days last. I'm so sorry for all thing happen. 

Second, TripleSix is a volunteer belong with me to support you. He has his rule and we must respect this. Don't ask for his support if you don't want to do it.

Third, I'll support all of you like i do before, i know we also have a topic about this relative hack with no retriction, you can choose the way is best for you. It's up to you.

Fourth, i believe at least 3 people is try to get infomation from me and re-sell it on other place. I'll never support them. So that is the reason i set a restriction, but with members i believe, i'll still send them all of heroes hack code, many member get that list from me. Others member still have support if you want.

Admin is locked my post so i must open new post. I'll ask him re-open my post and clear useless comment if can.

Maybe, i'll interpret some featured of this hack:

- an instruction + suport by me.  B)

- don't need to scan for exact value to hack.

- hack for damage and health for all heroes, troops and towers.

- Support all mode: raid, arena (not encourage), HBM, boss, Dungeon, support switch between all accounts.

- may win a list contain full of heroes hack code.

- next update: change heroes skill. Eg: Executioner can have skill of Serpent Queen -_-  .

- ALL IS FREE FOR VIP+. :D

I don't like this forum ways of working. So after i finish replied all remaining PM, i'll closed all my open topic and leave this forum.

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you for reading this topic.

@ sqrestreno: Don't be discouraged. Keep up your good work. There are many people who appreciate what you are doing. Me included.

Cheers~!  :)

And there are other ppl who want to learn how to mod or hack, and can't cuz of no clear tutos cuz ppl are afraid of resellers.

By the wan, because I had no response from you, I tried to do it myself. And I was able to hack gold and mana on one of my accounts, but it doesn't work on the others. Therefore I think it's possible for an experienced person, and you should probably try to hack it, I'm pretty sure you'll be successful.

You've done a great job man, go on ! :)

And there are other ppl who want to learn how to mod or hack, and can't cuz of no clear tutos cuz ppl are afraid of resellers.

By the wan, because I had no response from you, I tried to do it myself. And I was able to hack gold and mana on one of my accounts, but it doesn't work on the others. Therefore I think it's possible for an experienced person, and you should probably try to hack it, I'm pretty sure you'll be successful.

You've done a great job man, go on ! :)

there's no simple way to hack gold/mana. when you used it, did you keep track of your gem count? if you try to edit the gold values, it just circumvents the gem prompt and spends away. 

there's no simple way to hack gold/mana. when you used it, did you keep track of your gem count? if you try to edit the gold values, it just circumvents the gem prompt and spends away. 

His Gem count will drop. Period.  :D

I don't buy gems. It was no simple, was something I saw on another forum. I still have same amount of gems: 12

Edit: you were right, I won gems with daily bonuses that's why i had some. Feel as an idiot now ^^'.

I don't buy gems. It was no simple, was something I saw on another forum. I still have same amount of gems: 12

Edit: you were right, I won gems with daily bonuses that's why i had some. Feel as an idiot now ^^'.

it's called "effort", don't mind it. keep trying bro

I tried something with boss. I was able to visually chain kill him so as to avoid his damages. Now my heroes can kill him in about 10-15 min and no longer fear of being killed by him.

I'm sorry  :( it's as it is though: they changed mana/gold months and months ago so they cannot be hacked this way. we do appreciate your efforts, though: I feel they would change all values to server side, if it were not for some unbearable data limit that effected both their servers and the customers'. 

I'm sorry  :( it's as it is though: they changed mana/gold months and months ago so they cannot be hacked this way. we do appreciate your efforts, though: I feel they would change all values to server side, if it were not for some unbearable data limit that effected both their servers and the customers'. 

effected / affected? grammar