CC hack

fairylovehn127

lol im anoninthehood and im not a guy :P

but i still use that hack to make guilds with unnamed toons

see it called Happy Day ;D

oh lol i was wondering where "this guy" went for all this time~~

all hail the almighty anon, cc hacked started bcs of you, cob would never have shared if u haven't in the first place.

For me I stay in on guild so I get the boss 1 time per day and I use 2 accounts right now.if u leave a guild it wont let you join anything for 1 day I have my other account in the guild and it pays for the guild boss so its free on my main account.the most I've had is 8 different accounts on each device.

Can you help me i follow the instruction but nothing on my hero myth change still the same. My hero is shaman, triton, paind-da and werewolf all 1 star

This only works on Legendary Heroes :/

Its working perfectly for dungeon and boss

But for hbm, u wont be able to cause damage to certain enemy heroes.

For HBM, you need to notice that which AI heroes and their star, example: Wave G1, all AI heroes is starting from star7 (pala,champ,druid,ninja,suc), then G5 all is star8, if your kind of heroes is same AI but lower star, you can hack with no problem, or the best way at all is hacking the heroes not exist in HBM (thunder, SM,  pumkin, snow, atlan, death, immo)

I have a question regarding HB farming, how can we farm 100,000 ~150,000 when there is a 24hours lock out? Even if we are able to creat 55 guilds, we are only allowed to join one a day correct? Is there a hack around this?