CC hack

fairylovehn127

also i know capito want your macy for his new hacky. those with the funds to donate that feel icky about giving up your mac, if you are using genymotion you can set any mac you like fyi! then clearly label machine so you dont lose your hack

And people wonder why someone decide to share hacks via pm. It's because of idiots like him that makes the hacks look obvious

Anyone that thinks they won't catch on after a few days of people with 5k might farming Lvl H HBM and doing the max lvl dungeons is an idiot. The last few hacks that were released on here wouldn't work in raids or arena so how am I supposed to know they would be effective in them now.

I didn't say I was having an arena or raid fest and just farming everything. I'm sure they have s*** set up to automatically detect when something gets cleared faster than "average" or by someone with too low of might. Not to mention there are definitely people constantly scouring the internet looking for hacks for their game and land on sites like this.

Anyone that thinks they won't catch on after a few days of people with 5k might farming Lvl H HBM and doing the max lvl dungeons is an idiot. The last few hacks that were released on here wouldn't work in raids or arena so how am I supposed to know they would be effective in them now.

I didn't say I was having an arena or raid fest and just farming everything. I'm sure they have s*** set up to automatically detect when something gets cleared faster than "average" or by someone with too low of might. Not to mention there are definitely people constantly scouring the internet looking for hacks for their game and land on sites like this.

uh, think about it: their preventive measures are probably pretty limited (millions + players): but in certain areas it's pretty easy! like how many people can actually finish HBM J? i know for a fact, some of those leaderboarders are in fact frauds, but ya, IGG isn't really looking, but there's an integrated feature that if you hack raid someone, they can submit the video directly to IGG for confirmation that you CHEATED. have you not noticed when people raid you, you get a replay video? 

if a player says you're hacking, and she/he has a video that you !@#$$#ikng clearly hack raided them, what choice does igg have?

like, i am definitely not trying to be judgmental, but if you see a suggestion like mine, maybe take the advice?

Is it safe to use the hack in dungeon 8 eventhough my heroes' maximum level is 100 (5 heroes)? My current might is 14148 and I'm only using the hack at dungeon 4 to keep a low profile, dungeons 5 to 8 are still disabled. But if somebody can tell me that it is safe to farm heroes shard in dungeon 8 then I will give it a go.

Rule of thumb:

1. NEVER use hacks in raids.

2. NEVER use hacks in arena.

If you have followed IGG forums, people post replays of dodgy players. One guy caught someone in arena with a SM skilled SQ. He was careless and realized his hack was still on when he did arena. He quit once his SQ launched fireballs.

Next thing? That guy got banned.

You know what to do.

**** man... Why do people have to do that... Anyway does anyone know what lines AC is on?

You know h1n1 virus epidemic...the hack is spreading fast..someone oredi shared in hardwarezone..cool

Can you give the link please , i want to see

Hmm for some reason the lines keep changing on me.. Like not even in the same category anymore. My sucubus was line 23 for a while tried a few hbm then hacked Couple more hero's. Sbgh reset when I whent idle. I tried hacking sucubus again and can't find the line now. Tried 10-40 and nothing. Checked other hero's and all of the lines are different now. Sucks we gotta do this for each hero every time we start the game. But still thanks for the hack much appreciated bro!

Is it safe to use the hack in dungeon 8 eventhough my heroes' maximum level is 100 (5 heroes)? My current might is 14148 and I'm only using the hack at dungeon 4 to keep a low profile, dungeons 5 to 8 are still disabled. But if somebody can tell me that it is safe to farm heroes shard in dungeon 8 then I will give it a go.

I'm not sure they actually check for dungeons, but if you have a high level Ares' Frenzy, or other spells like that, you can definitely clear dungeons with level 100 heroes. do you have legendary heroes? if you want to play it safe, work your way up to 8 gradually—like, do the 20 shard dungeon for a while then start clearing your way forward. 

Hmm for some reason the lines keep changing on me.. Like not even in the same category anymore. My sucubus was line 23 for a while tried a few hbm then hacked Couple more hero's. Sbgh reset when I whent idle. I tried hacking sucubus again and can't find the line now. Tried 10-40 and nothing. Checked other hero's and all of the lines are different now. Sucks we gotta do this for each hero every time we start the game. But still thanks for the hack much appreciated bro!

if you level your hero up—1 star, 2 star, 3 etc—it seems to change the values forward by one each time. I think it pretty much stays the same for every level each tier. if you did the search for 1081711002 and changed the value to 199999999 to test it, then you won't find that value anymore with the original search—you'll notice there are no longer 148 values returned. you'll have to search for 1999999999 instead, so what you're editing as 23 is actually value 30 something in the 148 list. basically, reset the game and hacker and do it over again. 

a quick tip for those of you with smurfs that you attack for gold.

a guy named anoninthehood released the first cc hack here on the forum, this trick works on every hack i've used since then, including this one. When you raid someone's base, their resources doesn't decrease. I pretty much abuse this to always have max gold.

So those that say don't use it in raid, i use it everyday xD. Anyway, you know what type raids u shouldn't use the hack in lol

a quick tip for those of you with smurfs that you attack for gold.

a guy named anoninthehood released the first cc hack here on the forum, this trick works on every hack i've used since then, including this one. When you raid someone's base, their resources doesn't decrease. I pretty much abuse this to always have max gold.

So those that say don't use it in raid, i use it everyday xD. Anyway, you know what type raids u shouldn't use the hack in lol

What do you mean? Care to elaborate?

You mean raiding our own smurfs with hack? And there's another hack that ensures resources doesn't decrease? How is that possible?