CC hack

fairylovehn127

anyone have the number for 5 star snowvilla? really do not feel like going though them all again. This hack just seems to increase there HP while they still have low damage can not really do higher lvl fights without timing out. pretty much useless at this point unless we can find the codes for max damage.

Its working perfectly for dungeon and boss

But for hbm, u wont be able to cause damage to certain enemy heroes.

YOU NEED TO BUY BONUS PACKAGE FROM FAIRY 

BONUS INCLUDE HERO CHANGE SKILLS

INCREASE HERO DAMAGE

ETC

KINDLY PM HIM FOR DETAILS...GOOD LUCK

Its working perfectly for dungeon and boss

But for hbm, u wont be able to cause damage to certain enemy heroes.

It works. The idea is to use heroes for HBM that the AI doesn't have.

Example: I use Snowzilla, Reaper & SQ on wave I.

I also by accident found tower 1-hit kill. Each wave lasts about 20s+.

It works. The idea is to use heroes for HBM that the AI doesn't have.

Example: I use Snowzilla, Reaper & SQ on wave I.

I also by accident found tower 1-hit kill. Each wave lasts about 20s+.

Thanks for the help.

Has anyone had in issue with losing connection after the hack? I have reinstalled operating system. Reinstalled cc, closed all programs and still whenever I perform the hack on my legendary heros and start either hbm or dungeon, it looses connection with the server.

Has anyone had in issue with losing connection after the hack? I have reinstalled operating system. Reinstalled cc, closed all programs and still whenever I perform the hack on my legendary heros and start either hbm or dungeon, it looses connection with the server.

do you lose connection right as you finish, say, the dungeon? instead of inputting 328448 for the byte value, change the DW from 40108293 to 40108288.

Does anyone have an ideas of where snowzilla's numbers are?

people are saying it's around 106. the numbers seem to change: my druid's been consistently 53, but just now was 56. didn't level or anything. 

I've been using this for the last couple of days and it's working great. I've had zero problems. At first I was just leveling the druid from my 30 days thing. I just finished farming HBM level H with 5 heroes and no troops. I have a pally, ninja, druid, champion, and thunder god. All are level 80 except the druid, who will be 80 in a few minutes. The only ones hacked are the champion, druid, and thunder god. My towers, heroes, and few troops when they pop up are killing everything on HBM H in 1 or 2 hits. Even the heroes that aren't hacked are 1 or 2 shot killing everything. This includes the lvl 140 enemy heroes. It's the same in HBM, arena, dungeons, and raids. I should probably get banned for the raiding part but oh well. Thanks for the hack.