CC hack

fairylovehn127

Dugeon and feel it different

Well ! now i found the good value following your steps :)

I checked what value change might of my Thor hero but when i go up to 4 line i can see 401XXXXXXXXX then tap edit and choose byte and press 328448 ok. But that doesn't change anything after ?

Any idea, please ?

Edit : Yeah !!! good job mate ! That's work very good. No any change in visual but when i go to an dungeon my hero rocks like a charm !!!

you can get 100.000~150.000 HB you know my hack and can hack this i make you solo boss

i have 55 guild you can challenge boss 1 .

it costs 1h to finish

nice, thank you) what is HB farm? you mean, you get increased HB loot or what?

could anyone help me please i searched for  1081711002 got the 148 results and started changing the values for my ninja one by one to 1999999999 but none of them changed my might. any help would be appreciated

could anyone help me please i searched for  1081711002 got the 148 results and started changing the values for my ninja one by one to 1999999999 but none of them changed my might. any help would be appreciated

Bro be patient

you need to test 1-10     10-20     30-40    41-50   51-60   and so on to check if it change ur hero Might...   FOR example u tick 30-40  and it change ur hero might..then u need to test 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 and 40 ....one of the number is ur Hero code... For example 37 is ur hero code...click that, HOLD and EDIT. click view bound memory..inside the view bound memory u see a blue line...4 lines above the blue line u will  see a code 401XXXXXX    ..click that  and edit

choose byte and press 328448 ok